Other very famous scrolls, many many versions of celebrating Qingming...
其他着名的画卷,有很多版本是庆祝清明节日的……
Along the River and, so the scroll is the entire river and you see all the goings on.
清明上河图,画卷上是整条大河,可以看见河上的川流不息。
And so, I go on this journey and arrive at my father's village...
我踏上了这份路程去了我父亲的村庄……
and I am standing there in the village square.
我站在村子里的广场上。
A crone, wee, shriveled to my size, gripped my hand tight in her hand which was cold and clammy.
一个满脸皱纹的老太太,有我这么高,紧紧抓着我的手,她的手又冷又湿。
She said 'you and I are very related. We are Ho Cheun.
她说 “我和你关系很亲近,我们都是洪村的人。”
I thought 'don't touch me.
我想着“别碰我。
I don't want to catch your disease.'
我可不想被你传染得病。”
I felt her hard bones around my wrist, my arm.
我感觉到她的骨头硌着我的手腕和胳膊。
In her other hand was a bowl of water.
她另一只手端着一碗水。
She let go of me and with both hands offered me water.
她放开了我,用两只手把水递给了我。
Water from the well. Her hand was cold and wet because of clear, clean well water.
是从井里打来的水,她的手又湿又冷,因为刚刚碰过干净清澈的井水。
I touch the water, as cold as though iced.
我碰了碰水,冷得刺骨。