Feeling underrated and unappreciated,
我感到自己被贬低 也没有得到充分的赏识
Hello, Mr Ronald Fryer.
你好 罗纳德·斐乐先生
Good morning to you, sir, my name is Chris Gardner,
早上好 先生 我是克里斯·加德纳
I'm calling from Dean Witter.
从迪恩·威特公司给你来电
Yes, I have some very very valuable information on what's called a tax...
是的 我有一些很有价值的关于税的信息
Okay, thank you, sir.
好的 谢谢你 先生
Then catch the bus by 4 to the place where they can't spell "happiness",
然后坐4点钟的车去那个连幸福都不会写的地方接我儿子
then the cross-town,
然后横跨小镇
the 22 home.
坐22路车回家
Hey, Chris.
嘿 克里斯
Hey, Hi, Ralph.
嘿 你好 罗夫
I'm waiting.
我在等着你的房租呢
All right, I got that for you,
好的 我会给你的
I...I'm gonna get that for you.
我马上就会给你的