My name is Gary Besser.
我叫盖瑞·贝瑟
And I used to be a singer.
我以前是一名歌手
After 20 years of smoking cigarettes,
在吸食了20年的香烟后
I've developed throat cancer.
我得了咽喉癌
Now I have to speak through this voice box.
现在我需要借助这个发声箱来说话
Then the cancer begins to spread.
然后癌症开始扩散
I had to learn to live with these crude mechanical arms.
我不得不装上这冰冷的机械手臂
Now I would never know the touch my granddaughter's hand.
永远无法知道与孙女拉手的感受了
This would break my heart.
这本来会让我心碎
Except that collapsed aortic valve forced the doctors to replace it with this electric cardio-pneumatic pump.
但毁损的主动脉瓣 让医生们不得不换上这个电子心脏气泵
It's the only thing that keeps my blood flowing.
正是它让我的血液得以流动
It also powers my military-grade tank treads,
也为我的军用级坦克履带提供动能
installed when the cancer ate my legs and feet.
这是癌症彻底侵蚀了我的腿脚后装的
So much for that weekend jog.
周末永远都没法出去跑步了
As my body was consumed by bitto bacco.
我的身体已渐渐被香烟耗尽
The doctors replaced my brain with ahyper-advanced NC-27X super computer
医生用超级先进的NC-27X超级电脑代替了我的大脑
I now know that love and compassion are illogical delusions of a weaker race.
现在我知道 爱和怜悯都只是弱势族群不合逻辑的幻想的产物
And I'm not alone.
不止我一个
As smokers, we are united against our mortal creators.
作为吸烟者 我们将联起手来反抗创造我们的人类
Together, we will dismantle and destroy the flawed human race,
共同毁灭充满缺陷的人类
and create a cyborg Utopia.
共创机器人的乌托邦