Oh, Ashely, Ashely, I love you.
艾仕利 艾仕利 我爱你
Scarlett!
斯嘉丽
I love you, I do.
我爱你 真的
Well, isn't it enough that you've gathered every other man's heart today?
你今天已经俘获了所有男人的心 这难道还不够吗
You've always had mine, you cut your teeth on it.
我的心一直是你的 一直都是
Oh, don't tease me now.
现在不要取笑我
Have I your heart, my darling? I love you, I love you.
你的心在我这吗 亲爱的 我爱你 我爱你
You mustn't say such things, you'll hate me for hearing.
你别再说了 你会恨我的
Oh, I could never hate you and I know you must care about me.
我永远不会恨你 我知道你肯定也很在乎我
Oh, you do care, don't you?
你真的很在乎我 对吗
Yes, I care.
对 我在乎
Oh, can't we go away and forget we ever said these things?
我们能不能走开并忘掉我们刚才说过的话
But how can we do that?
但是我们怎么能那么做呢
Don't you, don't you want to marry me?
难道你不想跟我结婚吗
I'm going to marry Melanie.
我要娶的是梅兰妮
But you can't, not if you care for me.
但是你不能 如果你在乎我的话
Oh, my dear, why must you make me say things that will hurt you.
亲爱的 为什么要逼我说出伤害你的话呢
How can I make you understand?
我要怎么做才能让你明白