Ooh!
哦
Just hold on and suck in!
抓紧了 深吸一口气
Mammy, here's Miss Scarlett's vittles.
奶妈 这是思嘉小姐的午餐
You can take it all back to the kitchen. I won't eat a bite.
拿回去 我一口也不吃
Oh, yes, ma'am, you is!
要的 小姐 你得吃
You's gonna eat every mouthful of this.
你得把这些全吃了
No...I'm...NOT.
不 我不吃
Put on the dress, 'cause we're late already.
快把衣服穿上 因为我们已经迟到了
- What my lamb gonna wear? -That.
我的小亲亲要穿什么 -那一件
No, you ain't! You can't show your bosom before 3:00!
不行 在下午3点之前 你不可以露出你的胸部
I'm gonna speak to your ma about you!
我要去向你妈妈告状
If you say one word to mother, I won't eat a bite.
如果你去跟妈妈说 我就一口饭也不吃