It’s time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget:
现在是时候让美国的“斗士们”再次记起一种古老的智慧:
that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots.
不管我们是黑皮肤,棕色皮肤,还是白皮肤,我们都流着爱国者的红色血液。
We all enjoyed the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same great American flag.
我们共同享受自由的光辉,我们共同向伟大的美国国旗致敬。
And whether a child is born in the urban sprawl of Detroit or the windswept plains of Nebraska,
我们的孩子,不管是出生在底特律城郊,还是内布拉斯加州被风吹拂的平原上,
They look up at the same night sky,
他们仰望的都是同一片夜空,
they feel their heart with the same dreams and they are infused with the breath of life by the same Almighty Creator.
他们的内心都承载着同样的梦想,他们的生命都由同一个万能的主所赋予。
So to all Americans in every city near and far, small and large, from mountain to mountain, from ocean to ocean, hear these words:
所有的美国人,无论远近,即使远隔千山万水,你们也要记住:
you will never be ignored again.
你再也不会被忽视。
Your voice, your hopes and your dreams will define our American destiny.
你们的声音,你们的希望和你们的梦想,将定义美国的命运。
And your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.
你们的勇气、善意和爱将永远指引我们的方向。
Together, we will make America strong again.
我们会让美国再次强大。
We will make America wealthy again.
我们会让美国再次富有。
We will make America proud again.
我们会让美国再次骄傲。
We will make America safe again.
我们会让美国再次安全。
And yes, together, we will make America great again.
当然,我们将共同做到这些,谢谢你们,让美国再次强大。
Thank you. God bless you. And God bless America. Thank You.
谢谢!上帝保佑你们。上帝保佑美利坚。谢谢!