And Ed runs the growth team at Uber now, he was at the growth team at Facebook.
Ed目前在Uber领导着一个增长团队以前他是Facebook增长团队的一员
And he was a Stanford MBA student, and did a class similar to this, where they talked about virility.
他是斯坦福的工商管理硕士他也讲过关于病毒营销的类似课程
And they all went and built viral products.
他和同学们制定了很多病毒式营销策略
And there was a bunch of press about that actually.
对此很多新闻都报道了
And these brilliance of these stuff. The interesting thing about Uber.
非常不错,关于Uber有趣的一点是
If you look at there growth team they're incredibly focused on drivers.
如果你看下他们的增长团队他们对于司机非常关注
Because it's a two sided market place they need drivers.
因为这也是个买卖双方的市场,他们需要司机
That's a huge, huge chunk of their focus as a team.
这是他们团队很大的一个关注点
Even they've got like probably the best viral guy in the world at the company.
在他们公司有着世界上最好的病毒式营销人员
So, with virality, you get someone to contact import, let's say.
那么在病毒营销中,要让用户导入他的联系人
Then the question is, how many of those people do you get to send imports?
问题是在这些联系人中,你能够给多少人发送链接?
Then the question is, to how many people? Then, how many click?
给多少人发?然后是多少人会点击链接?
And you can put extra steps in this.
也许这中间也可以分解成几步
You could put how many open, how many click, whatever.
多少人会打开,多少人会点击,之类的
How many click, how many sign up. And then how many of those import.
多少人点击,多少人注册,这些人中又有多少会再导入自己的联系人
So essentially, you want people who sign up to your site, to import their contacts.
本质上说,就是需要人们在网站注册并导入其联系人
You want to then get them to send an invite to all of those contacts.
你想让注册的人给他们所有的联系人都发送邀请链接
You want to get. It to all of those contacts, not just one of them.
而不是仅仅给其中一个人发
Then you want to get a percentage of those to click, and a percentage of those to sign up.
然后你希望这其中有一部分点击了邀请链接又有一部分注册了
If you multiply out the percents at every point in this, this is essentially, where well this isn't a percent, this is a number.
如果你把每个节点的百分比相乘那么实际上--哦,这里不是个百分比,这是个数
If you multiply those out, that's essentially, the point where you get to the question of what is the k factor.
如果你把这些乘起来就得到了整个过程的增殖系数