With Facebook there's no native way to contact people who aren't on the service.
但在Facebook上,你没有办法去联系不使用它的人
Everyone thinks of Facebook as viral marketing success, and that's actually, not how it grew.
大家都认为Facebook通过病毒营销而取得成功但实际上我们不是这么增长的
It was word of mouth virality, because it was an awesome product you wanted to tell your friends about.
Facebook病毒靠口碑传播因为这个产品很棒大家都想要告诉朋友一起来玩
How's everyone doing? Is this interesting? Great, question, yes.
大家感觉怎么样?有趣吗?有问题,很好,请讲
So when you're talking about this low payload in both of the examples.
上面两个例子中,您说它们的有效载荷都比较低
In the later rounds as this sort of campaign or in both of the examples.
但随着后续的发展或者类似的事情发生以后
Aren't you going to have a much higher pay load
当有更多的人
as more and more people are sending Hotmail to more and more folks,
通过Hotmail发送邮件以后
and that way your payload grows and grows and grows?
有效载荷会不会也随之不断增加?
So, the question is in the first round it makes sense that it has a low pay load,
好,这个问题是说开始阶段低有效载荷是可以理解的
but in later rounds, aren't you gonna have higher payloads as people send more and more and more emails.
但后来随着人们发送的邮件越来越多有效载荷会不会增大?
I guess in my head, well, first and foremost, I think you actually, only send emails to a small number of people.
我想,首先你要知道一点我们只给一小群人发邮件
So, compared to like the massive viral engines that exist today, where you import someone's entire contact book.And send them all.
相比于现有的巨大的病毒传播机制来说比如说导入某人完整的通讯录.全选
Send them all an email, or where you post to everyone's friends on Facebook.
并给每个人发一个邮件或者给Facebook上每个人的朋友都发送消息
The actual payloads are still very small.
相比于上述方式 Hotmail实际的有效载荷是很小的
Even if it's everyone that you email on a frequent basis you hit.
即使你给每个联系人发邮件的频率都很高
I'm also thinking really per email sent out.
同时你也得考虑每封信发出去以后
How many people are on it?
真正会看这个链接的有多少人
But it's a fair point, like yeah, as more people get on, get on Hotmail they'll send more emails, as more people use email.
但不管怎么说,你说的是对的,随着用户的增加他们会发出更多的邮件也就会吸引更多的人使用Hotmail
The product actually, grows more and more successfully.
产品也就会变得越来越成功
So, that's a fair point. Go for it. Doesn't, like, point of conversion also matter?So, like, when just click and sign up.
因此你说的没错,请讲。转化的契机是不是很重要?比如有时点击一下就能注册
But if you skip the goal ad it's Completely agree, that's why, oh I'm sorry.
省去了很多麻烦完全同意,这就是--啊,抱歉