Wow,that is.What's up?I really think there is no reason for us to speak.
哇 这简直 大家好啊 我觉得我们是没有必要说话了
I love you too.They have signs.The level of fan love is absolutely incredible.
我也爱你 他们准备了标语 粉丝们的热情简直不像话
Absolutely incredible.Phone numbers and.These are my people.
简直难以置信 大家举着手机号 这些是我的粉丝啊
So here is this leads my first question.
这就引发了我第一个问题
You have so many fans and your fans are incredibly loyal and I tense that you are known,
你粉丝很多 而且非常忠诚 很热情
I don't know how to hooks up but you are known to lick your fans.
我不知道怎么回事 但你以舔你的粉丝闻名
Let's talk about that.Let's talk about that.You lick your fans.
我们谈谈这事吧 我们谈谈这事吧 你舔你的粉丝
How did that start?Why did it start?How do I get in on that?you know.
这是怎么开始的 为什么会这样 我要怎么也来一下
It started because I started licking my cast mates,and Denise who is one of the producers.
是因为我开始舔我们同剧的演员 丹尼丝 我们一位制作人
and then she would be like don't lick me,and it became a thing and then I went to london,
她会拒绝我舔她 结果这事成习惯了 后来我去了伦敦
and I took a bunch of selfies with monuments,and stuff where I was licking monuments or like charlie chaplin guys on the street or whatever.
我在地标处拍了一堆自拍 我到处舔那些地标 查理·卓别林 还有大街上的路人甲
and then it became my urban dictionary thing which I think is what the shirt is about right there.
结果这就成了我的传说了 那个衬衫好像就是那个意思
A very attractive woman saying norman,please reedus me.That's your call.
有个很漂亮的女士 穿着“诺曼 瑞杜斯我吧” 这是找你的