Lay small branches off the back of the cross member,Ideally covering the full width of your shelter.
在横梁背面做些小分叉 最好能覆盖棚子的整个宽度
Spruce boughs will act as my bedding.tiled on top of each other.
整齐的大树枝可以做我的床 紧凑地平铺着
They also make a perfect roof for the shelter.
它们也为棚子做了一个很好的顶
Start thatching this from the bottom upwards.It always amazes me.
开始用茅草从下往上盖住 它总是令我惊叹
But just stacking a few branches and twigs together can make a huge difference.
但是只要把一些分枝和小枝堆在一起 就会有很大的不同
It keeps the wind out and helps keep you warm.
它能挡风 让你保暖
So, I'm well insulated from above,well insulated from below.
这样 我从上到下 都隔离得很好
And then if I make a decent fire here,gonna be really, really nice and toasty.
然后如果我在合适的地方生火 就会非常非常暖和舒适了
Let's get a fire going.This fire is good. It's gonna keep me warm.
我们来生火吧 这火很好 它会帮助我保暖
But it could be better If I put it the whole length of the shelter,Just spread it out a bit.
但是它可以更好 如果我把火生到棚子的整个长度 只要让它延伸一点
And that way, it's gonna keep me warm from head to toe.
那样 它会让我从头到脚都暖和
I can tell it is way, way warmer in here because of this.
我可以说就是因为这个这里才会暖和
To prove it,I'm gonna set up a couple of these thermometers.
为了证明这一点 我会放一些温度计
I'm gonna leave one here inside the shelter And then put one right out there.
在棚子里放一个 外面放一个
And you're gonna see the temperature change between there and here in the morning.
你就会看到早晨 这两处的温度变化