If there is a shred of truth or justice inside of you,you cannot marry him.Oh no,Mr Lefroy.
如果你还打算给自己一丝诚实和公正 你就不能嫁给他 哦 不 勒弗罗伊先生
Justice,by your own admission,you know little of,truth even less.
公正 用你的话来说 你根本不懂 诚实就更不用说了
Jane,I have tried.I have tried and I cannot live this lie.
简 我试过了 我无法生活在谎言中
Can you?Jane,can you?
你能吗 简 你能吗
What value will there be in life if we are not together?
如果我们不能在一起 生活还有什么意义
Run away with me.An elopement?
跟我一起走吧 私奔
That is exactly what I propose.
没错
We'll post to London,by Friday be in Scotland,and man and wife.
我们立刻去伦敦 星期五就能在苏格兰成婚了
Leave everything? Everything.
丢下一切 一切
It is the only way we can be together.
只有这样我们才能在一起
You'll lose everything.Family,place. For what?
你会失去一切 家人 地位 为了什么
A lifetime of drudgery on a pittance?
一辈子的劳碌和微薄的俸禄
A child every year and no means to lighten the load?
每年添一个孩子 无力改变困境
How will you write,Jane? I do not know.
你如何写作 我不知道
But happiness is within my grasp and I cannot help myself.
可幸福就在我手中 我无法抵御
There is no sense in this.
这么做太不理智了
If you could have your Robert back,even like this,would you do it?
如果你的罗伯特能回来 即便是处在我的这个境地 你会走吗
Please conceal my departure as long as possible.Wait.
拜托你尽量帮我隐瞒 等等
Here.Take these. Now go,quickly.
给 拿上快走吧