All right,ladies and gentlemen,back on the coach as soon as you can,thank you.
好了 女士们 先生们 可以会马车上去了
We are ready.Worried? No.
可以出发了 担心了 没有
Is it the loss of your reputation? No.The loss of yours.
是担心你的名誉损失吗 不 是担心你的
I do not. Please,sir,come along,the coach is departing.Come.
我不 先生 抓紧时间 马车要出发了 走吧
Changing horses. Twenty minutes only.
换马 20分钟休息
House of office at the back of the inn. All down,quick as you like.
休息室在旅馆后面 所有人都赶紧下车
How many brothers and sisters do you have in Limerick,Tom?Enough. Why?
你在利默尼里克有多少兄弟姐妹 汤姆? 不少 怎么了
What are the names of your brothers and sisters?
他们都叫什么名字
They...On whom do they depend?
他们... 他们都靠谁养活
Your reputation is destroyed.
一旦你的名声被毁
Your profligacy is a beautiful sham.
你的不检点会让他们蒙羞
I can earn money.It will not be enough.I will rise.
我自己可以挣钱 不够的 我会出人头地
With a High Court Judge as your enemy? And a penniless wife?
有个做最高法院法官的敌人 还有个赤贫的妻子
God knows how many mouths depending on you?
谁知道有多少人靠你养活
My sweet,sweet friend,you will sink and we will all sink with you.
我亲爱的 亲爱的朋友 你会沉沦 同时会连累所有人
I will.Hampshire Flyer.Hampshire Flyer's leaving in five minutes.
我会 去汉普郡的班车 去汉普郡的班车 5分钟之后出发