Jonathan,great to see you.Really nice to see you.
乔纳森 见到你真好 很高兴见到你
So your parents slapped you around,did they?
你父母经常打你 对吧
That's from a different show.
这是另一部剧里的
You know,Jonathan,it's nice to know you watch every show.
知道你看每部剧真好
I think we take that back from February.Man,February.
我记得那是二月拍的 二月真棒啊
Isn't it a lovely march 5?It is.
但是3月5号也很棒啊 是啊
You know what's funny,Jonathan?
你知道什么很搞笑吗 乔纳森
You are one of the sweetest people I've met in this business.You're incredibly nice.
你是我在这行里见过的最贴心的人 你人超级好
What's interesting is,fans must expect you to be a hard-ass because you are so good.
有趣的是 粉丝肯定指望你是个狠角色 因为你很厉害
You've got that face,you've got that stare.
你有这张脸 你有这种眼神
you can look someone in the eye,yes.
你可以看着别人的眼睛 是啊
You can look someone in the eye and just,and fill them with dread,
你可以看着别人的眼睛 让他们十分害怕
So what's like,when people come up to you on the street,what do they expect?
那是什么感觉 当人们在街上碰到你 他们指望社么
Do they want you to be the guy?They are disappointed.
他们喜欢你是个硬汉吗 他们很失望
They come up to me and say,Mikey,dah dah dah.
他们走向我说 麦克什么的
I start to speak and they look at me and go,oh,no,that's not Mike,That's not Mike.They're disappointed.
我开始说话 他们看着我然后说 不 这不是麦克 这不是麦克 他们很失望
They are disappointed because in a way they want you to be that guy that they know from "Breaking Bad"and "Better Call Saul."
他们很失望 因为在某种程度上 他们想要你做那个人 他们在《绝命毒师》和《绝命律师》里认识的那个
They want that guy.They want a good slap.
他们想要那个人 他们想被扇