And so finally on 277 they've decided, Hey! We saw the beast
最后 在第277页 他们决定 嘿 我们看到了那个野兽
He doesn't want to play word games, he just seems really into himself
他不想玩文字游戏 他只是对自己感兴趣
The Questing beast, I'm not sure exactly why this is Glatistant,
那个追逐中的野兽 我不确定为什么这个是Glatistant
is a she and so I don't know somehow symbolically supposed to be Striving after the ideal she
我不知道怎么会是象征性的女性
it takes him All these years to find her and then it's miss piggy And so he doesn't need the questing beast I don't know
努力之后 他花了这么多年找到她 是小猪小姐 所以他不需要那个追逐的野兽 我也不清楚
let's ask somebody in psychology department
我不知道 让我们问问心理学部门的人
The king says "what?" In other words if he's finally growing up, he's gonna leave We get back to this childish,
国王说 "什么" 换句话说 如果他最后要长大 他会离开的 我们回到孩提时代
I think my brain is connected to my hand today
我想我的大脑跟我今天的手已经相连
We're leaving these childish things behind, And so now all of a sudden he says that this questing beast is stupid
我们要把这些童年记忆抛到脑后 突然他说这个追逐的野兽很傻
Whereas before it was pretty much the focus of his life
然而在这之前这个是他生活的中心
And he even says on the bottom of 277, "what?"
他甚至在227页底部说 "什么"
Like his life has been logical, like why am I doing this?Why have I been chasing this questing beast?
就像他的生活是符合逻辑的 就像我为什么要做这个 我为什么要追这个追逐中的野兽
And so all of a sudden it's like he's saying,The very nature of part of being a knight,Of accepting any and pursuing to its logical conclusion is not logical
突然间正如他所说 作为一个骑士的根本的特性 接受任何 追逐它的逻辑性的概括都是不合逻辑的
He still thinking about miss piggy,
他仍然想着小猪小姐
He doesn't refer to her as miss piggy,
对他而言她当然小猪小姐 那个是很大很胖的粉色东西出现在我脑海里
But rather just piggy unfortunately,That's the large fat pink thing coming to my mind,This was written obviously way before that But I just can't get miss piggy out of my mind whenever,
但是哪怕只是小猪 不幸的 那个明显是在那个很久前写的 但是我就是没法忘掉小猪小姐
They don't give her a very kind description anyway,So it's like Miss Piggy! He's in love with Miss Piggy!
他们就是不肯给她一个很好的描述 所以就像是小猪小姐 他爱上了小猪小姐
I'll try to straighten up. Anyway uh...
我会试着清理一下