This is a warning and it might be the only one that you get.
我只会警告你这么一次
For those who don't mind living in a world unchanged, this is not for you.
对于那些不求改变的人,我就不多费唇舌了
But for those who want something more,
但对于那些想更上一层楼、
for those who wonder what it feels like to make a difference, this warning is for you.
或那些想做出改变的人,这就是给你的警讯
There is a profession where you work with the most volatile, explosive medium known to men.
这个职业的工作内容必须和全世界最危险的生物相处
A career we're challenging the status quo is part of your daily to-do-list.
改变现况是你每日的例行公事
Align with work where you leave those you love, to struggle, fight and conquer.
你更必须抛弃所爱,去面对并克服挑战
The future hangs in the balance.
未来岌岌可危
We will wage war on things like doubt and I don't get it.
我们将向那些对所有事存疑,并说“我还不懂”的人宣战
It will be relentless arsenal of yes you can.
我们将说服他们:“对,你可以”
And consequently, you will start raging fires of ambition that can never be extinguished.
因此,你的内心会燃起雄心壮志,且永远不熄灭
Also, I should warn you, your identity will be compromised
我同时也要警告你,你的身份将会曝光
and you will be known forever by those whose lives has changed.
而那些生活有所改变的人们将会永远记住你的名字
So, consider yourself more, should you take this on,
所以,好好的考虑,要不要接下这份工作
you will lead a legacy, you will change the future, and you will feel what it's like to make more.
你会创造传奇,你会改变未来,而你将会知道付出的感觉是什么
Okay, class. We're going to get started. Put your hands up if you're paying attention.
好,孩子们,我们要开始上课了。有在听老师说话的请举手
Okay, now, we're gonna go over where we stopped last week.
好,我们要继续上星期的进度。
I dare you. I dare you to change the world.
我向你挑战。你敢不敢改变世界。
Yeah you, getting that college education.
对,要的就是拥有学士学位的你!
I dare you to be somebody important, like be a teacher, or a reality TV star.
你敢不敢成为举足轻重的人,像老师,或是实境秀明星
I dare you to stand up here, to call the shots, to be a role model.
你敢不敢站上来,发号施令,或成为榜样。