I was there to share the good news for the American auto industry.
我去那里,带去了对美国汽车行业的好消息。
We announced we'll be reversing an 11th hour executive action from the previous Administration that was threatening thousands of auto jobs in Michigan and across America.
我们宣布我们将扭转前届政府的"第11个小时"行政命令,正在威胁着数千个密西根州和美国的汽车行业工作。
And I mean threatening - it was very, very sad to see.
我是说,在威胁着--见到这些,非常非常失望。
In fact, we are setting up a task force in every federal agency
实际上,我们正在每一个联邦机构设立工作组,
to identify any unnecessary regulation that is hurting American businesses and American jobs.
确认任何没必要的伤害着美国商业和就业的规章制度。
The first two job reports of my administration show that we've already added nearly half a million new jobs.
我政府里最开始的两份就业报告显示,我们已经增加了将近50万的新就业岗位。
The days of economic surrender for the United States are over.
美国对经济屈服的日子一去不复返了。
For too long, special interests have made money shipping jobs overseas.
太长时间以来,特殊利益集团通过把就业放到海外来赚钱。
We need a new economic model - let's call it the American Model.
我们需要新的经济模式--让我们叫做美国模式吧。
Under this model, we will lower the burden on American Business
在这一模式下,我们将降低美国商家的负担。
but, in exchange, they must hire and grow America and American jobs.
但作为交换,他们必须雇佣美国人,发展美国和促进美国就业增长。