My Fellow Americans,
我的美国同胞们,
We're only 11 weeks in, but already my administration has achieved historic progress for the American people
我们仅工作了11个星期,但我的政府已经为美国人民完成了历史性的进展
in fact, 93% of our domestic manufacturers have expressed optimism in the future, a record.
事实上,93%的国内制造商对未来表达了乐观预期。这是历史性的。
The confidence we are seeing in our Nation is about jobs and opportunity - but it's also about safety and security.
在我们国家,我们见到的自信来自就业和机遇--但这也包括安全和保障。
Security begins at the border - as a candidate, I pledged to take swift and decisive action to secure the border,
安全保障始于边境。作为候选人,我发誓采取迅速果断的措施来保卫边境,
and that is exactly what I have done.
这正是我已经做到的。
We inherited a full-fledged border crisis - it was a disaster.
我们有着全面的边境危机--这显然是场灾难。
Yet, with quick and bold steps, we have so far exceeded even the most bullish predictions for the progress we could make in so short a period of time.
但是,通过快速大胆的步骤,在如此短的时间内,我们甚至已经超过了最乐观的进展预测。
Last month, we saw a 64% reduction in illegal immigration on our southern border.
上个月,在我们的南部边境,我们见到的非法移民降低了64%。
At the same time, we are conducting enforcement actions across the country to remove dangerous criminal aliens from our society - and they'll be gone.
与此同时,我们正在全国开展执法行动,减少我们社会里进行危险犯罪的外国人--他们将被遣返。
In just the last few days our Nation's ICE officers have arrested 153 criminal aliens in south Texas,
就在最近几天里,我们国家的移民和海关执法局在南德克萨斯已经逮捕153名犯罪的外国人,