地点:莫妮卡和瑞秋公寓
人物:莫妮卡,罗斯,钱德勒,乔伊,本
事件:莫妮卡一抱起罗斯的儿子本,本就哭。她深感挫败,而钱德勒又不断地调侃她。
Monica: Who's the Wenny-Benny boy? You the Wenny-Wenny-Benny-Benny boy, yes. Don't cry. Don't cry. Why is he still crying?
莫妮卡:谁是小不点儿啊?你是个小、小、小、小、小不点儿。别哭啊,别哭,他为什么还是哭啊?
Ross: Let me hold him for a sec. There. Huh? There we are.
罗斯:让我来抱一下,好了,你看,好了。
Monica: Maybe it's me.
莫妮卡:可能是我的原因。
Ross: Don't be silly. Ben loves you. He's just being Mr. Crankypants.
罗斯:别犯傻了,本爱你呢。他只是现在情绪不太稳定而已。
Chandler: You know, I once dated a Miss Crankypants. Lovely girl, kinda moody.
钱德勒:你们知道吗,我以前跟一个特别不爱理人的人约会过,女孩儿挺可爱的,就是有点儿情绪化。
Ross: There we go. All better.
罗斯:好了不哭了,没事了。
Monica: There's my little boy.
莫妮卡:我的小宝贝儿。
Chandler: Can I uh see something?
钱德勒:能让我看看吗?
Joey: Cool.
乔伊:太酷了。
Monica: He hates me. My nephew hates me.
莫妮卡:他讨厌我,我的侄子讨厌我。
Ross: Come on, don't do this.
罗斯:得了吧,别这么想。
Monica: What if my own baby hates me? Huh? What am I gonna do then?
莫妮卡:要是我自己的孩子讨厌我怎么办?啊?到那时我该怎么做?
Chandler: Monica, will you stop? This is nuts. Do you know how long it's gonna be before you actually have to deal with this problem? I mean, you don't even have a boyfriend yet. Joey, she does not look fat.
钱德勒:莫妮卡,你能不能别这么想了?这个想法太傻了。你知道从现在开始到你真正要面对这个问题得有多长时间吗?我是说,你现在连个男朋友都没有。乔伊,她看上去一点儿都不胖。