地点:莫妮卡和瑞秋公寓
人物:瑞秋,钱德勒,菲比,莫妮卡,钱德勒
事件:瑞秋拆生日礼物时,钱德勒不小心泄露了罗斯一直暗恋瑞秋的秘密。
Rachel: It was like months ago. We were walking by this antique store, and I saw this pin in the window, and I told him it was just like one my grandmother had when I was a little girl. Oh! I can't believe he remembered!
瑞秋:几个月前我们经过一家古董店时,在橱窗看见这个胸针,我告诉他,我小的时候,我祖母也有一个。哦!没想到他还记得!
Chandler: Well, sure, but can you play it on a plane?
钱德勒:哈,虽然如此,但你能在飞机上玩这个吗?
Phoebe: Oh, it's so pretty. This must have cost him a fortune.
菲比:哦,好漂亮,一定花了他不少钱。
Monica: I can't believe he did this.
莫妮卡:没想到他会这么做。
Chandler: Come on, Ross? Remember back in college, when he fell in love with Carol and bought her that ridiculously expensive crystal duck?
钱德勒:拜托,罗斯?记得大学的时候他和卡罗尔谈恋爱那阵,他送给过她一只贵死人的水晶鸭。
Rachel: What did you just say?
瑞秋:你刚才说什么?
Chandler: Ahem... um... Crystal duck.
钱德勒:啊……啊……水晶鸭。
Rachel: No, no, no.... the, um, the... "love" part?
瑞秋:不,不不……就是,啊,那个……“恋爱”那一部份?
Chandler: F-hah... flennin...
钱德勒:谈……谈……
Rachel: Oh... my God.
瑞秋:哦……天啊。
Chandler: Oh, no-no-no-no-no...
钱德勒:哦,糟了,不不不不……
Joey: That's good, just keep rubbing your head. That'll turn back time.
乔伊:很好,继续挠你的头,这样下去时间会倒流的。