And what am I supposed to be seeing?
我应该要看到什么呢?
That was a frog, smoking a cigar.
是一只正在抽雪茄的青蛙。
And what color do you want the frog smoking a cigar to be?
那你想要这只抽雪茄的青蛙是什么颜色的呢?
Magenta. Done.
紫红色。搞定。
Okay, six more questions left before I'm gonna have to say goodbye.
好的,还有六个问题,我就要跟你说再见了。
Ah, get out.
啊,消失。
But, if you had to choose another career, what would you be doing?
但是,如果要你选择另外一种职业会是什么?
There could be a chef.
可能会是个厨师。
What do you have left on your bucket list?
你还有什么没有完成的心愿吗?
I'm gonna jump out of something.
我想要去蹦极啥的。
You're a triple threat.
你在影视歌三方面都有发展。
What would make it a quadruple threat?
下一方面你有什么打算吗?
I guess I'll find out.
我想我会找出来的。
Can you tell me a secret?
你能告诉我一个秘密吗?
I think I was born in the wrong era.
我觉得自己生错了时代。
Can you tell me a lie?
你能告诉我一个谎言吗?
I have a twin.
我有一个双胞胎姐妹。
I know it may hurt you for me to say this, but last question. Okay.
我知道这么说也许会伤害到你,但是这是最后一个问题。好的。
Can you end this interview with the worst joke you've ever heard?
你能够讲一个自己听过的最差劲的笑话来结束今天的采访吗?
What did the Pirates say on his 80th birthday?
海盗会在自己80岁生日的时候说什么?
I don't know. Aye matey.
我不知道。是的朋友。
Just leave. Bye, Selena. Bye.
走吧。拜,Selena。拜拜。