手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 导师加里的人生体会 > 正文

最优秀的人才能获得胜利

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's the people that are the best that win.

最优秀的人才能胜利。
The market proves it for you. So let's go in detail.
这是市场证明出来的,接下来就让我们具体谈谈。
TechCrunch doesn't pick the winners.
科技博客不会挑选赢家。
The Wall Street Journal doesn't pick the winners.
华尔街日报不会挑选赢家。
Three cool kids in the crowd don't pick the winners.
人群中的酷小孩不会挑选赢家。
The problem is everybody wants to be anointed a winner
但问题是每个人都想被指定为赢家,
or best at what they do before they've actually done it.
或在他们实际行动之前就能成为行业精英。

加里.png

Let me just remind you and everybody else here,

我仅提醒在座的各位,
I built a business for 18 hours a day every day
在我有勇气参加这样的演讲之前,
running a wine liquor store for 13 years every day
我每天有18个小时在做生意,
before I ever had the audacity to come to something like this and talk.
13年如一日得经营一家葡萄酒商店。
Let me tell you something amazing.
我再告诉你一些令人吃惊的事。
If you're good enough, you will win.
如果你足够优秀,你就会赢。
But if you are upset that somebody else's grandpappy got them ahead of you, then you're gonna lose.
但如果你只是因为父辈原因使得起点比别人低而沮丧,那么你就要输了。
Everybody started ahead of me. I'm just catching up.
每个人都在我前面,我要奋起直追了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
audacity [ɔ:'dæsiti]

想一想再看

n. 大胆,厚颜

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。