I was thinking about why I was so fortunate
我在想,为什么我能如此幸运地
to have a, such a great life and be so happy and what was making that happen.
拥有美好的生活,并且活得那么开心。这种生活源自什么?
And I came to a conclusion
最终,我得出一个结论
that it comes down to the B-P-P, which is my Big Picture Patch. Listen,
它源于B-P-P,也就是我的生活重心。听着,
I've got a lot of stresses and a lot of things going on in my life like anybody else.
我和其他人一样有很多压力,也经历过很多事情,
We all have headaches and there's so many things going on in the world and
我们都很头疼,因为世界上发生的事很多,
so many things to worry about.
我们要担心的事也很多。
And I think a lot of its genetics and,
我想到很多遗传问题,
obviously, probably at the end of the day
很显然,或许一天结束后会发现
the biggest factor in my overall happiness in life has to come down to my parents.
我生活中的最大幸福因素是我的父母。
What that means is that no matter what's going on
我的意思是不论发生什么事,
you always have to look at the big picture.
你都要关注生活重心。
And the big picture is the health and happiness of the closest five to ten people in your life.
生活重心是你生活中最亲近的5到10个人的健康幸福
And I have that and no matter being on television or being really sad,
我的生活重心是这样,不管是电视上还是伤心时
when I think about that, that's all I really care about.
我真正关心的只有他们。
And by only caring about the big picture, it helps me live my life.
我只关注生活重心,它能帮助我生活。