原味人文风情:
Look, a bird!
你看,一只鸟耶!
Inside?
在家里?
Uh-huh. So weird. I don't know where it went.
嗯哼。真奇怪。不知道牠跑哪去了。
Eight Things Every Parent Secretly Does
八件每个爸妈在背后偷偷做的事
(Use Your Kids as an Excuse) He's feeling really under the weather. Yeah. Oh! God! I mean, he just vomited a little. I'm so sorry, but we're not gonna be able to make it tonight.
(用小孩当借口) 我儿子他真的很不舒服。对啊。噢!天啊!我是说,他刚刚稍微吐了。我很抱歉,不过我们今晚没办法到了。
(Use Hide and Seek Time Wisely) Okay, I'll count 2,000; you go hide.
(聪明利用躲猫猫时间) 好,我数到 2,000;你去躲起来。
Sure.
好。
Okay! One, two, three... Oh! Damn! Twenty Pilates classes for 40 bucks? Groupon, you be crazy for this one.
好!1、2、3... 噢!夭寿!二十堂皮拉提斯只要四十美金?Groupon 你真的起肖了。
(Invent Your Own Laws) Can I have Lucky Charms for dinner?
(瞎掰出自己专属的法律) 我晚餐可以吃棉花糖谷片吗?
No. It's against the law.
不行。那样是违法的。
Tommy's mom lets him have them.
汤米的妈妈都会让他吃。
Tommy's mom is a criminal.
汤米的妈妈是个罪犯。
("Lose" a Toy)
(「弄丢」玩具)
I'm thirsty.
我好渴。
Why don't you go get some water, sweetie?
亲爱的,那你怎么不去喝点水呢?
Okay. Where'd my game go?
好吧。我的游戏机呢?
I don't know. You must have lost it.
不知道。你肯定是弄丢了。
(Straight-Up Lie)
(明摆着的谎言)
Ooh, ice cream! Can we get some?
哇,冰淇淋!我们可以买吗?
Oh, no, that song means they're all out of ice cream.
噢,不行喔,放那首歌就是他们的冰淇淋卖完了。
Oh! I thought they only played one song.
喔!我还以为他们只会放一首歌呢。
(Tell Abridged Fairy Tales) Cinderella was the most beautiful girl at the ball. Everyone talked about her and wondered who she was... And then Cinderella just decided to marry Pumpkin! The end.
(讲删减版的童话故事) 灰姑娘是舞会上最美丽的女孩。大家都在谈论然后猜她是谁... 然后灰姑娘就决定嫁给南瓜了!结束。
You can marry pumpkins?
你可以嫁给南瓜?
In some states, yes. Good night!
在有些国家,对啊。晚安!
Okay...
好吧...
(Act Like a Kid)
(表现得像个小孩)
...43...47...
...43...47...