I kind of weirdly want people to pull over right now.
我有点儿古怪地想让人们现在就靠边停车。
I realize, you know, if you get letters or calls that people got into accidents, that's on you guys.
我意识到,如果你收到别人发生事故的短信或电话,这就取决于你们的决定了。
I'm waiving all my liability. Thank you, Gary.
我没有任何责任。谢谢你,加里。
I want you to pull over.
我想要你停车。
I want you look at that mirror, rearview mirror, right, that's what it's called, right? Yeah, yeah. Thank you.
我想让你看看那面镜子,是后视镜对吧?是的。谢谢你。
I want you to look at it, you need to understand if you look at it, it's your fault.
我想让你看看它,你要知道如果你看了它,就是你的错。
What do you mean? It's not...
这是什么意思?它不是...
Everything in life is on you. Right.
生活的一切都取决于你自己,对。
It's not your dad's fault who was a drinker.
它不是你酒鬼父亲的错。
It's not your boyfriend that, you know, cheated on you.
也不是欺骗你的男朋友的错。
It's not your girlfriend who's always putting you down.
也不是总拖你后腿的女朋友的错。
It is your fundamental fault.
根本错误在于你。
The second you make that decision then you can go on the offense.
你做出决定的瞬间,你就可能继续犯错。