Last week, my economic team outlined another step in our economic renewal: a massive tax cut to bring jobs and prosperity back to the USA.
上周,我手下负责经济的团队,概述了复兴美国经济另一步行动:大幅减税,让工作岗位和繁荣兴旺重归美国。
We pay the highest taxes anywhere in the world.
我们付出了世界最高的税额。
No country is higher, and we're bringing them down –and I mean way down.
没有比我们更高的国家了,我们要降低税额——我是说降低。
I am proposing—actually the single largest tax cut—in American history.
我要提出美国历史上最大规模的减税法案。
Our tax relief will be focused on the Middle Class, including much-needed relief for low and middle-income parents raising children.
我们的税款减免将针对中产阶层,包括对抚养后代的中低收入家长急需减税。
As we provide tax relief to working families, we must also stop crippling American Industry.
在我们为工薪家庭减税时,我们也必须停止对美国工业的损害。
Right now, America's businesses are taxed at the single highest rate in the developed world.
现在,美国的企业负担着发达国家中最高的税率。
This is a self-inflicted economic wound that sends jobs to other countries.
这是个自身有问题、将工作机会送到其它国家的经济。
And believe me, before I got here, they were fleeing fast, but we've stopped it.
相信我:我就任前,美国的工作机会正快速流失——不过我们已经阻止了这一现象。
We want to turn our country into a jobs machine—a jobs magnet, something that really works again.
我们想将我们的国家变为创造工作的机器——再次真实管用的、吸引工作机会的磁铁