We're fucking fancy.
我们真是怪。
It's not that you can't, it's that you're not willing to give up dumb shit for a better life.
不是你做不到,而是你不愿意放弃垃圾去追求更好的生活。
You're not willing to go backwards.
你不愿意走回头路。
You're not willing to make yourself dramatically happier,
你不愿意让自己更快乐,
to move out of your home and downsize and go into a different neighborhood.
你不愿意搬家、裁员、进入不同的环境。
You're not willing to go backwards. That to me is fascinating.
你不愿意走回头路。这对我来说很有趣。
The fact that things, whether home, car, watch, clothes, going out,
事实上,所有的东西包括住宅、汽车、手表、衣服、旅行,
is holding people back from a substantially happier life, is fascinating to me
都在阻碍人们获取更幸福的生活,这个事实很有趣。
And something that we need to debate.
这些也是我们需要讨论的问题。
Because at the end of the day, that one at-bat is all we got.
因为一天结束时,一次上场就是我们的所有收获。
And so if I can absolutely push you one tangible item,
所以如果我能给你们列出具体的一点,
I see some people have pads and pens, and I'm fascinated by that.
我看到人们有平板电脑和笔,我迷上它们了。
Go, ready? Go to a fucking, F-U-C-K-I-N-G, retirement home,
写下来,准备好了吗?写F-U-C-K-I-N-G,养老院、
spend time, collect data, realize regret is the worst, and do something about it.
消磨时间、收集数据、意识到后悔是最糟糕的,那就开始改变吧。