I'm gonna struggle to the day I die of allowing yourself to look at glass half empty.
我要挣扎到我死的那一天,允许自己看到不如意的地方。
I just feel like,I feel like, now I understand, it's DNA, and it's wiring
我只是觉得,现在我明白了,这是遗传。
and if you grow up with a mother who's extremely negative,
如果你在极其悲观的母亲身边长大,
it's a really tough situation to break out of.
那么你极难打破这艰难的局面。
It's just proven. I've understood.
这被证明过了。我已理解。
You grow up in a tough town, I get it.
我明白你成长的环境困难重重。
There's a couple of issues with that.
但围绕悲观有几个问题。
Number one, everybody's got stuff.
第一,这是每个人都会有的问题。
The problem is nobody cares.
但没有人在意。
Once you understand that nobody cares, and you're complaining to empty air,
一旦你了解到没人关心这个问题,你向空气抱怨,
you start going in a little bit of a different direction
你的人生方向已经开始有点儿不同了,
and, yeah, I mean, I try to, I like putting out positivity.
我的意思是我喜欢释放乐观。
The small minority of people that are mad, and angry, and hateful, and dark are much louder
那疯狂、愤怒、憎恨和忧郁的小群体
than the big percentage of us that are happy and excited and feel great.
却比幸福、兴奋和感觉良好的大部分人更喧嚣。
And because the way technology works, they are much louder than they've ever been before.
因为科技的应用,他们悲观的声音比以往任何时候都要大得多。
And so I feel like as somebody who's got full of bright light and happiness,
所以我觉得作为充满正能量和幸福的人,
that I need to start getting louder about that as well
也应该更大声得宣扬乐观。
'cause that's the only way we're gonna combat it.
因为这是我们击败他们的唯一办法。
If that's the thing that's gonna get the loudest claps so far from this conversation,
如果从这次讲话开始,乐观能获得最响亮的掌声,
that's what we need to be focusing on.
那么我们就需要重点关注它。
I feel more responsibility than ever as somebody who is happy and wants other people to be happy genuinely.
作为一个幸福的人,我觉得自己比以往更有责任感,也想让他人获得幸福。
If you leave with anything for any of us, please take on a sense of responsibility.
如果你想给我们留下点儿什么,就承担起责任感吧。
that if you've got good and you feel good to start sharing that content as well
如果你感觉良好,也可以开始分享乐观的内容,
because the world needs more of it.
因为世界需要更多的乐观。