剧本台词
Part One
Knight: Next! What have you got?
骑士:下一个,什么东西?
The Woman: Well, I've got a talking donkey.
女人:我有一头会说话的驴。
Knight: Right. Well, that's good for ten shillings, if you can prove it.
骑士:好的,如果你能证明,我给你十先令。
The Woman: Oh, go ahead, little fella.
女人:好的,说吧,伙计。
剧本台词
Part Two
Knight: Well?
骑士:嗯...?
The Woman: Oh, oh, he's just...He's just a little nervous. He's really quite a chatterbox. Talk, you boneheaded dolt!
女人:哦,它只是有点紧张,它可是个话匣子呀,说话啊!你这头蠢驴。
Knight: That's it. I've heard enough. Guards!
骑士:好了,我听够了。
The Woman: No, no, he talks! He does. I can talk. I love to talk.
女人:不,不,它能说话,我能说话,我爱说话。
The Woman: I'm the talkingest damn thing you ever saw.
女人:我是你见过的最能说话的驴。
Knight: Get her out of my sight.
骑士:把她带走
The Woman: No, no! I swear! Oh! He can talk!
女人:不,不,我发誓,它能说话
剧本台词
Part Three
Donkey: Hey! I can fly!
驴:嘿,我会飞!
The Boy: He can fly!
男孩:它会飞!
The Pigs: He can fly!
猪:它会飞!
Knight: He can talk!
骑士:它会说话!