Wanting to be an entrepreneur versus being an entrepreneur, two very different things.
想成为一名企业家和成为一名企业家是两回事。
You want to be an entrepreneur, start acting like one, meaning start a business,
如果你想成为一名企业家,你就要有企业家的样子,就是说要创立公司,
start selling things, both will work.
或是开始卖东西,两者都可以。
1982, running around the neighborhood, ripping out flowers,
1982年,当时的我在居民区四处玩耍,乱摘花朵,
forcing my friends when they said let's play basketball,
强迫玩伴一块打篮球,
stand behind a lemonade stand. This wasn't something I read about.
站在柠檬汁推车后面,这不是我听说的。
It was always there. A lot of people want to become entrepreneurs
事实就是如此,许多人都想成为企业家,
and are really number two or three or four operators.
或是公司的第二,三四号执行者。
If you have a full-time job, you're not an entrepreneur.
如果你有全职工作,那你就不是企业家。
You may have entrepreneurial tendencies, but when you were an entrepreneur
你有向这方面发展的趋势,但如果你真的有一天成为了企业家,
you can't believe having a job.
你会不敢相信你会拥有一份全职工作。
And it's okay for you to have an entrepreneurial hobby.
如果你把这种创业精神看成是一种兴趣爱好,那我觉得也不错。
You want to be on Etsy or Ebay selling stuff on the side.
你可以在“Etsy”或“Ebay”卖东西。
If you're ready and willing to take the job, then you have entrepreneurial tendencies.
如果你准备或是愿意去干,那么你就拥有了成为企业家的趋势。
Entrepreneurial tendencies, hobbies are amazing.
这种趋势,这种兴趣爱好非常棒。
It's probably one of the great hobbies to have.
这种爱好简直太棒了。
So many operators and creative artists out there that are being forced by all the media right now.
许多执行者,还有一些很有创造力的艺术家,现在的媒体一再给他们施压。
They want to be an entrepreneur, need to take a step back
好了,他们想成为企业家,但我们要后退一步,
and really make a decision, say okay I'm an artist, but I'm gonna do some
好好做个决定,比如说我是艺术家,我要做一些和
entrepreneurial stuff on the side instead of becoming an entrepreneur
企业家有关的事情,而不是完全成为企业家,
and spending three four five six years down a rabbit hole,
如果这样的话,那你可能需要3年,4,5,6年的发展,
now horning in your skill that comes natural and trying to become something that is the trend of the moment.
提升自己的技能,努力成为当下的“潮流”。|