People who think they are entrepreneurs that don't work 15, 17 hours a day aren't.
如果你每天的工作时间不到15,17个小时,那你就不可能自称为企业家。
One of the things that's very dangerous if you think you're gonna be great,
还有一点你们要小心,如果你自我感觉不错,
I highly recommend that you be very smart about how you go about this.
我极力建议你们要小心,要认真对待这件事。
I would say eighty percent of the kids that I'm giving money to between 20 to 25
我给20-25岁的孩子们投钱创办企业,我敢说有80%,
as you can tell I'm not traditional and so we get the nice relationships,
你们知道我不是老传统,所以我们的关系都处得很好,
I would say eighty percent of them coming right to my face first
我敢说有80%的孩子见到我的第一面,
that they actually have no worry whatsoever to lose my money
我就知道,他们对输不输钱一点都不担心,
that it's awesome right, like I'm sure you're thinking it too like cool I'll raise a million bucks,
你们会感觉这很刺激,这很酷对吗,我现在有一百万美金,
I'll learn a fuckload, if I lose, I'm still just 26, I got plenty of time,
我会特赚大赚一笔对吗,如果我输了又有什么关系,我才26岁有的是时间,
I'll take all that experience and I'll go apply it and so a lot of people right now they're taking money
我将带着这些经验去闯一闯,试一试,所以现在许多人都是筹到钱,
and just starting shit cause it's easy and, and who knows and it's like fucking roll it
开始创建公司,因为这很容易对吗,然后越挣越多,
that checkbox in the loss column eliminates you from a lot of opportunity the next go-around
就比如在棒球比赛中,你输不起的局数会影响你下一场的表现,也会让你损失许多机会,
and so I think there's a lack of thinking about legacy and long-term marathon thinking right now,
所以我认为我们在这笔钱的使用上还缺乏认知,还缺乏长远意识,
in a sprinters mentality where there is a lot of access to capital
就像在“短跑精神”中,你的爆发力可以让你获得更多的资本,
I'd like to instill some level of giving a shit about 10 or 14 or 19 years out too.
10,14,19岁孩子的“不在乎”心理我也要说一下。
Thank guys, thank you, thanks.
谢谢大家,谢谢。