Let me tell you another thing. It is never been less valuable to be smart about information than today.
听我说在当今社会,信息对你来说一文不值。
It is never been less valuable.
它一文不值。
Who's the 19th president? Oh I don't know, this guy right?
第19任总统是谁? 哦我不知道,我看一下,是他吗?
Every in, every piece of information, this is a very important point.
每条,每条信息,知道这点很重要。
A lot of people made a lot of money. A lot of people made a lot of relationships.
有人家财万贯,有人人脉很广。
A lot of people have leverage within their circles about being informational smart.
有人在自己的圈子里极富影响力,因为他们善于利用信息资源。
That has been completely wiped out.
但如今这些东西都不复存在了。
It actually has zero value and so, which is why it's insane what our children are going through in the school system.
这些信息没有任何价值,所以我觉得现在的教育体系很不可理喻。
They're making them memorize facts that are at their fingertips.
他们让孩子记一些信手拈来的死知识。
Shit, yeah it kills me. Kills me, yeah, and so I hope my children be D and F students
见鬼,我会疯掉的,会疯掉的,我希望我的孩子得“D”,希望他们的“F”,
and that gives me time since they're not gonna work on homework for me to teach them the real shit. Yes, right?
就因为他们功课不好,所以我才有时间教他们一些真正有用的东西,对吗?
And so you know, I think we're living again I keep repeating in this interview,
还有就是,我一直在采访中谈到的,
we're living, this is the Internet is the biggest culture shift in the history of human beings.
我们生活在,当今的互联网时代是人类所经历的,最大规模的文化转向。
We're living through it so we can't contextualize it,
我们正在经历,所以我们没法把它放在大背景中去想,
but we are grossly underestimating what is happening.
但我们却都低估了它。