Do you think the biggest mistake that young startups and young entrepreneurs are making in trying to get new users
您认为创业者和年轻企业家在寻求用户方面,
and this really really, in just busy time with social media like you're saying?
就像您刚才说的,尤其是在社交媒体如此混乱的情况下,他们犯的最大错误是什么?
You know I think most, the biggest single mistake that I see young entrepreneurs making is two things.
我认为他们犯了两大错误。
One, not realizing that they're actually not an entrepreneur.
第一他们根本就不是企业家,但自己不知道。
Right, let's address this. Right and this is a real, real statement. This is a real tough one for me to say,
让我把话说明白些,这确实是一个话题,但我很难讲,
cause it's very douche, I love it. This is a very douchebag thing for me to say.
因为真的是,我喜欢听这个,我感觉如果我说的话又有点太傻了。
But I think it is an important conversation that we have.
但它确实非常重要,值得我们探讨。
I think we are living through a very attractive time to be an entrepreneur.
我认为现在是成就企业家最好的时代。
Right, you know, fucking, you know, Mark put on a hoodie and a movie came out
马克戴上他标志性的连帽衫,然后出现了一段电影片段,
and you know, Instagram made a billion dollars after 500 days and everybody decided they were an entrepreneur.
五百天以后,“Instagram”赚了十亿美金,所有人认为他们是企业家。
The amount of Ivy league school kids that I'm meeting right now,
我见过许多常青藤出来的学生,
who think because they went to Stanford or Yale or Harvard or Brown or what have you,
他们认为自己是斯坦福、耶鲁、哈佛、布朗等等的名牌学生,
or anywhere else, obviously in the US, that think just because they are smart students that they are entrepreneurs.
还有美国其它地方的学校,他们认为自己天资聪颖,就认为自己一定是企业家。
that then I watch, and the first taste of adversity that they get,
但当他们遇到挫折以后,
they crumble like a bunch of fucking bitches.
他们会一蹶不振。
And so I think the first mistake we have right now is we have an issue
所以我认为第一个错误是,
where people decided they're entrepreneurs when they're not.
许多人觉得自己是,其实不是。
You know, I think that's the biggest problem.
我认为这是目前最大的问题。
Number two is people think it's a lot easier than it is.
第二大错误我觉得是,他们把事情想得太容易了。
I mean listen the price, you;for every Instagram, there is 5 million instashits, right and so...
就比如说价格,你知道每一个“Instagram”都有500万条垃圾,所以...