When we see neighbors in need, we rush to their aid.
当我们见到需要帮助的邻居,我们跑过去帮助他们。
We don't ask their names or where they are from - we help our fellow Americans every single time.
我们不会问他们的名字或者他们来自哪里--我们每一次都是在帮助我们美国人自己。
This is the spirit of America. It is exactly what I saw while in Texas this week - a spirit of love, determination, and resolve.
这就是美国的精神。这也正是我本周在德克萨斯州见到的--爱,坚毅和决心的精神。
A spirit, that even when wounded, never gives up - never gives in - never loses hope.
这样的精神,即便我们受伤,也永不放弃--永不屈服--永远不失去希望。
We just keep fighting - we just keep pushing on, for the people we love, and for the nation we call home.
我们一直保持战斗--我们一直向前进,为了我们爱着的人们,为了我们叫做家园的国家。
All American hearts are with the people of Texas and Louisiana.
所有美国人都心向德克萨斯州和路易斯安那州的人们。
We mourn and pray and struggle through the hardships - together.
我们一起在困境中悼念,祈祷和努力。
We know that a long and difficult path lies ahead to get our neighbors back in their homes and on their feet.
我们知道,漫长困难的路在我们面前,我们要让我们的邻居回到他们的家园,并站立起来。
But we also know that we are stronger than the obstacles in our path.
但我们也知道,我们比我们路上的障碍更加强大。
Arm-in-arm, we will strive, we will endure, and we will emerge stronger than ever before.
手挽手,我们将奋斗,我们将坚韧,我们将变得比以往更加强大。
Thank you. God Bless You. And God Bless the United States of America.
谢谢大家。上帝保佑你们。上帝保佑美利坚合众国。