Tell me exactly what the people of Houston need most right now.
告诉我现在休斯顿的人们最需要什么
So the biggest thing that we're doing right now is A., we're, obviously, raising the money.
我们现在做的最重要的事情有,第一,很明显,我们在筹钱
But then B., the thing that we've heard the most people need is just water.
第二,我们听说人们最需要的东西是水
They need drinking water, they need water to clean, they need water to bathe so, we're getting water.
他们需要饮用水,需要水来打扫、洗澡,所以我们正在送水
We're filling semi trucks up with many different things, water, clothing, generators, cleaning supplies.
我们在半卡车上装了很多东西,水、衣服、发电机、清洁用品
We're trying to take it all directly to the people.
我们打算直接把它们送到人们手中
We have over 75,000 people who have donated, I just want them to know that their money's going directly back to the people.
一共有75000人捐款了,我向他们保证这些钱会直接回到人民手中
And that Houston's gonna benefit the most from this.
而休斯顿也会从中受益最多
Wow, you're an amazing guy, it's gonna be really tough to root against you.
哇,你真了不起,要跟你作对太难了
If we're playing you in a game, I'm gonna have to root for you just cuz you're such a great guy.
如果我们在游戏中跟你比赛的话,我肯定会让着你,因为你太棒了
Yeah, don't worry I'll take it easy on Drew Brees if we play him.
好,别担心,要是跟德鲁·布里斯比我会手下留情的
Please. Don't worry about that. Please.
拜托,这个你别担心,真的
But this season's gonna be extremely important, this is so much bigger than football.
但这一季尤其重要,比球赛重要多了
This story's so much bigger than football, but if we can go out there for three hours every Sunday.
这件事比足球重要千万倍,但如果我们只用每周日上场三小时
Play as hard as we possibly can, put a smile on our fans faces then we're gonna do it.
竭尽全力比赛,就能让我们的球迷脸上挂满笑容,那我们这么做也值了
What you're doing is incredible, we wanna help, Walmart is on track to donate over $20 million in cash and supplies to Hurricane Harvey Relief.
你做的事情太伟大了,我们也想帮忙,沃尔玛要捐赠2000万美元的现金和物资给飓风“哈维”的灾后援助
But that is not all, Walmart is also donating $1 million to JJ's relief effort right now.
还不仅如此,沃尔玛现在还要向JJ的救援行为捐出100万美元
I have no words, I literally say thank you, thank you to you, thank you to Walmart.
我说不出话了,我只想说谢谢,谢谢你,也谢谢沃尔玛
I promise you that I will make this money go a long way, and I promise you that I will help these victims directly.
我保证我会让这笔钱发挥出巨大的作用,我保证我将亲自帮助这些受害者
I promise you it will help rebuild Houston, you're incredible. JJ, you're incredible as well.
我保证这些钱将用来重建休斯顿,你们太棒了!JJ,你也很棒