YoloMc Prantone writes in:
YoloMc Prantone写道:
"How do you recover from an embarrassing fall?"
“怎么摆脱令人尴尬的摔倒?”
Just say, "I'm okay!"
只要说:“我没事!”
You cover your face and run!
你可以遮住你的脸跑开!
Laugh it off.
一笑了之。
Laugh before they can laugh at you.
在其他人嘲笑你之前自己先发笑。
Just say, "It never happened. What-What happened? There's no proof."
只要说:“那从来没有发生过。发生了什么?没有证据能证明。”
You're talking to the number one clumsy person. Even though it feels embarrassing, just know that it was funny.
你在和最笨拙的人说话。虽然那令人感觉很尴尬,不过你要知道那很有意思。
Don't make a big deal out of it. It's not worth it.
不要小题大做。那不值得。
You recover from an embarrassing fall by just getting back up and just continuing on.
要想摆脱令人尴尬的跌倒,只要站起来,继续走路就可以了。
You just try to put it into a dance routine or something.
你可以试图把那变成一个舞蹈动作之类的。
Roll into the push-up position on the ground where you fell and start doing push-ups.
在你摔倒的地方顺势变成俯卧撑的姿势,然后开始做俯卧撑。
Automatically get into a push-up position and start doing push-ups. It's way better than actually, like, falling and crying.
自动转换成俯卧撑姿势,然后开始做俯卧撑。那比摔倒并叫喊要好多了。
You fall forward, roll over-like a somersault-then you get up.
你向前摔倒,然后顺势翻滚一下,再站起来。
You need to be like: I'm risin' up, back on my feet. Took my time, took my chances. You need to sing Eye of the Tiger.
你要这样:现在的我凭自己的力量再次站了起来。带走我的时间,带走我的机会。你要唱《老虎的眼睛》这首歌。
Pablo Fawkes asks:
帕布罗·福克斯问道:
"How do you cure world hunger?"
“怎么解决世界饥荒问题?”
That's actually a really good, important question. I don't know why you're asking kids these questions.
这是一个非常好而且非常重要的问题。我不知道你为什么要问孩子这些问题。
Tell the president, "(screaming) Solve world hunger!!!"
对总统说,“(大喊)解决全球饥荒问题!!!”
Get rid of all the greedy people over the world. Throw them off a cliff.
清除世界上所有贪婪的人。把他们扔下悬崖。
The only way to cure world hunger is to get rid of the greedy people that are in power all over the world.
唯一能解决全球饥荒问题的方法是,清除世界上贪婪的掌权者。
As the community of the earth becomes smaller and smaller and more connected, we will be able to solve world hunger because we will be a tighter community.
因为地球社区越来越小,联系越来越紧密,我们未来可以解决全球饥荒问题,因为我们会成为更牢固的社区。
Give people the tools they need to grown their own food.
给人们提供自己种植食物所需要的工具。
You have to teach people in the area how to grow food maybe?
也许要教那个地区的人们如何种植食物?
You should donate money to different organizations that's gonna help.
你应该向不同的组织捐款,这样会有帮助的。
You can start by doing your own part. There's many organizations where you can volunteer. And, collectively, it makes a difference.
你可以从自己做起。有很多你可以去当志愿者的组织。集体的力量会产生不同。
Give to the people that are in your circle or around you and make sure that they're giving to the people that are in their circles, and then hopefully everyone will be giving to everyone.
将你的食物分享给你朋友圈或周围的人,确保他们也会和他们圈子里的人分享,希望之后所有人都能互相分享。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载