I am from a very small town in Texas called Newcastle.
我来自德克萨斯州一个名叫“纽卡斯尔”的小城市
I love Texas, it's my home, but it's so limited as to what you can do,
德州是我的家乡,我喜欢德州,但这里能做的事情非常有限
so Clash is really a doorway to the world.
所以《部落冲突》这个游戏就成了我了解外部世界的一个窗口
I'm Jett Blackheart, I'm the leader of Clash Babes.
我叫Jett Blackheart,我是宝贝部落的首领
So what are the Clash Babes?
那么什么是宝贝部落呢
Clash Babes are an organization of female players of Clash of Clans,
宝贝部落就是《部落冲突》里由女性玩家组成的一个队
and we come together where we setup a war with another clan.
向另一个部族宣战时我们就会团结起来
A lot of guys think that they're going to go up against the Clash Babes and it's gonna be an easy win.
很多男性玩家都想攻打我们部落,以为能够轻松吃掉我们
Jett Blackheart's going down, just saying.
只是说Jett Blackheart部落不行了
But once the war gets started
一旦开战,
"We've got one blue remaining up there.
我们上面只剩一个亡灵了
Not good, come on, come on, come on, come on. That's not good."
情况不妙,冲啊,冲啊,冲啊冲啊,不行了
They realize we're just as badass as everyone else.
他们就会发现,我们跟其他人一样不好对付
It's not just about clash, but it's the social aspect and how global it is.
这不仅仅是一个冲突游戏,它也有社交的一面,而且世界各地都有人玩
I'm Emyoe, I live in Khartoum, Sudan.
我是Emyoe,我住在苏丹的喀土穆
I feel comfortable with my Clash Babes.
我很喜欢跟我宝贝部落的队友一起战斗
We come together as a team.
我们是一个团队
Wizard towers and X-bows, I do those last.
巫师塔啊X连弩啊,这些我都是最后关头才会用
We help each other. Killing me, by the way.
我们会相互帮忙,坑我这事儿怎么说?
We're ready for the Babes war.
宝贝们准备开战
They like me who I am.
她们喜欢现在的我
I'll talk to you after while.
一会儿聊哈
I am so proud of the Clash Babes.
我为宝贝部落感到非常自豪
We have come so far.
到目前为止,
It is a constantly ever-changing, evolving mix of awesome women.
我们部落一直都在变化,一直都在不断吸收优秀的女性玩家
We've got Clash Babes from all over, pretty much every state in the United States.
到处都有我们部落的人,基本上美国每个州都有
There's Egypt, the Sudan, India, England, Scotland, Ireland, Sweden, Serbia, Indonesia, the Philippines.
有埃及的,苏丹的,印度的,英格兰的,苏格兰的,瑞典的,塞尔维亚的,印度尼西亚的还有菲律宾的队友
But there's a lot of other women out there, 'cause you can never have too many Clash Babes.
除了这些地方还有很多地方都有我们的人,因为宝贝部落的成员多多益善