剧本与台词
Alex: Now I have to compete with shamu. And... and a smug little grin.
现在我要跟杀人鲸竞争,还是个自以为是的家伙。
Alex: I can't top that. Can't top it.
我比不过他们,我赢不了。
Alex: I'm ruined. I'm done. I'm out of the business.
我被毁了。我完蛋了。我要失业了。
Alex: It's your fault, Marty. You've ruined me!
这是你的错,Marty。你把我毁了!
Marty: Come on, Alex. Do you honestly think I intended all of this to happen?
好啦,Alex,你真的认为我想让这些事发生吗?
Marty: You want me to say that I'm sorry. Is that what you want? OK, I'm...
你想让我说对不起吗?那是你想要的吗?好的,对不……
Alex: Shush!
嘘!
Marty: He just shushed me!
他刚刚对我“嘘”!
Gloria: Marty, look, just gotta be just a little bit more under...
Marty,听着,只是需要多一点理……
Alex: Shush!
嘘!
Gloria: Don't you shush me!
你别对我说“嘘”!
Alex: Do you hear that? Don't you hear that?
你听到了吗?你难道听不到吗?
Marty: I hear it now.
现在我听到了!
Gloria: When there's music, there's people.
当有音乐的时候,就有人群!