Conversation A
对话A
Ben: Run! Run! Yes. Goal!
本:快跑!快跑!耶!球进了!
Susie: Ben? Are you OK?
苏西:本?你还好吗?
Ben: Hi, Susie! I'm great.
本:嗨,苏西!我棒极了!
Susie: What are you watching? Why are you so excited?
苏西:你在看什么?为什么这么激动?
Ben: I'm watching a soccer game. My team is winning!
本:我在看一场足球比赛。我的主队要赢了!
Susie: Congratulations!
苏西:恭喜!
Ben: Thank you.
本:谢谢。
Susie: You really like watching soccer.
苏西:你真的喜欢看足球啊。
Ben: Yes, I do. But I also love playing soccer.
本:没错。我也喜欢踢足球。
Conversation B
对话B
Alex: Ben! Ben! Are you watching the game today?
阿莱克斯:本!本!你今天看比赛了吗?
Ben: Yes! It's a really great game.
本:看了!真是一场精彩的比赛。
Alex: Did you see Pedro's amazing goal?
阿莱克斯:你看到佩德罗那个惊人的进球了吗?
Ben: Yes! He can really kick the ball!
本:看到了!他踢球踢得真好!
Alex: He's my favorite player.
阿莱克斯:他是我最喜欢的球员。
Ben: He's also my favorite.
本:他也是我最喜欢的。
Alex: His team is playing a game in town next weekend. Let's go.
阿莱克斯:他的球队下周末要到城市里踢一场比赛。我们一起去看吧。
Ben: Good idea! Let's plan on it.
本:好主意!让我们计划一下吧。
Conversation C
对话C
Linda: Alex and Ben are big soccer fans. Are you a soccer fan, Rob?
琳达:阿莱克斯和本是疯狂的足球迷。罗布,你是一个足球迷吗?
Rob: No, Linda. I'm not a soccer fan. I'm a football fan.
罗布:琳达,我不是。我不是一个足球迷。我是一个橄榄球球迷。
Linda: Why do you like football so much?
琳达:为什么你这么喜欢橄榄球?
Rob: Because I like the Super Bowl!
罗布:因为我喜欢超级碗!
Linda: Why?
琳达:为什么?
Rob: Because it's football's most important game. It's also my favorite game!
罗布:因为超级碗是橄榄球最重大的比赛,也是我最喜欢的比赛!