Conversation A
对话A
Taylor: Do you like birds, Ben?
泰勒:本,你喜欢鸟类吗?
Ben: Sure! I see them around my house. They like my trees.
本:当然!我在我家附近看到过。它们喜欢我的树。
Taylor: I like birds, too. Birds are very interesting. And there are so many different types.
泰勒:我也喜欢鸟类。鸟类非常有意思。而且有许多不同的种类。
Ben: I don't see many kinds at my house. I just see a lot of little brown birds.
本:我在我家看不到很多种类的鸟。我就看到了很多褐色的小鸟。
Taylor: Do you know their name?
泰勒:你知道它们的名字吗?
Ben: No. I need a bird book.
本:不知道。我需要一本鸟类图鉴。
Conversation B
对话B
Linda: Do you feed the birds at your house, Rob?
琳达:罗布,你在家里养鸟吗?
Rob: Yes, I do. I have a bird feeder outside my window.
罗布:是的,我养。在我的窗户外边有一个鸟类喂食器。
Linda: I have one, too. Do you see many different kinds of wild birds?
琳达:我也有一个。你看到过很多不同种类的野鸟吗?
Rob: I see a few. A lot of small brown birds come to my feeder.
罗布:我看见过一些。许多棕色的小鸟都会到我的喂食器来。
Linda: I see those, too. But I also see some yellow ones, too. They're really pretty.
琳达:这些鸟我也见过。不过我还看到过一些黄色的鸟。它们真的很漂亮。
Conversation C
对话C
Alex: Do you ever go bird watching, Rob?
阿莱克斯:罗布,你去赏过鸟吗?
Rob: No. Do you?
罗布:没有。你去过吗?
Alex: I do sometimes. I am in a bird-watching group. We go out on Saturdays.
阿莱克斯:我有时候会去。我参加了一个赏鸟团体。我们周六会外出。
Rob: Where do you go? Do you see many birds?
罗布:你们会去哪里?你们会看见很多鸟类吗?
Alex: We go to Spring Lake. And we do see lots of birds. Come with me one Saturday.
阿莱克斯:我们去春之湖。我们会看到很多鸟。找一个周六和我一起吧。
Rob: Maybe. Birds are interesting.
罗布:也许吧。鸟类很有意思。