Cameron Hedges. Hello, Cameron.
这个问题来自卡梅伦·黑格斯。你好,卡梅伦。
"How do you get along with your girlfriend's friends if you do not like them?"
“如果你不喜欢你女朋友的朋友们,那要怎么和他们相处?”
(sighs deeply) Oh my gosh. This is hard.
(长叹一口气)哦我的天哪。这很难。
Buy them a book, because they might like reading.
给他们买本书,因为他们可能喜欢读书。
Don't hang out with your girlfriend's friends. Let her hang out with her friends. And then you hang out with your girlfriend, which is the two of you.
不要和你女朋友的朋友们出去玩。让她和她的朋友们出去玩。而你和你女朋友去约会,过二人世界。
Take an oath of silence. Don't say anything that might start an argument.
保持沉默。不要说任何可能引发争吵的话。
Either find a way to like them or find a new girlfriend.
要么找到方法去喜欢他们,要么找个新女朋友。
If you really hate them, then you need to tell your girlfriend.
如果真的很讨厌他们,那你要告诉你女朋友。
You get along very poorly. Let's face it. You might want to fake it a little bit.
你和他们相处得很不好。面对现实吧。你可能想伪装一下。
You should just take it. You don't want your girlfriend to get mad at you and break up with you.
你应该接受。你不希望你女朋友生你的气,不希望她和你分手。
You kind of just have to tolerate it.
你必须忍受。
Learn to get along with them.
学会和他们友好相处。
You got to learn to like them. You got to find something that you both have in common.
你要学会喜欢他们。你要找到你们的共同之处。
Go into a happy place and realize that you are doing this to make your girlfriend happy.
去令人愉快的地方,你要认识到你这么做是为了让你女朋友幸福。
Be nice when you're around them, but you don't have to actually be friends with them.
和他们在一起时要友好一些,不过你不用和他们成为朋友。
Try to be as nice to them as you can.
尽可能友善地对待他们。
You got to suck it up. You got to remember that, if you pretend to like her friends, your girlfriend will be happy. And she'll be happy that she's with you, because you "like" her friends.
你要忍耐。你要记住,如果你假装喜欢她的朋友们,那你的女朋友会很开心。她和你在一起时会很开心,因为你“喜欢”她的朋友们。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载