地点:中央公园咖啡馆
人物:罗斯,查理,乔伊,瑞秋,钱德勒
事件:罗斯被选中在国际古生物学研讨会上担任主要演讲者,他邀请老友们都出席。
Ross: Guess who's up for keynote speaker at the National Paleontology Conference?
罗斯:猜猜谁被选出来在全国古生物学研讨会上担任主要演讲者?
Charlie: Umh... Kurts Baley?
查理:嗯……克茨·百利?
Ross: Yeah, right! What was last time he met a submission deadline for an abstract? Well, why are you laughing?
罗斯:才怪!他什么时候在最后期限前提交过摘要?你在笑什么?
Joey: Just... seeing what it'd be like to be a paleontologist... it's fun, yeah!
乔伊:只是……感受古生物学家是个什么样子……这很有趣!
Charlie: So you're up for keynote speaker! Who's making the decisions?
查理:所以你被选上当主要演讲者!是谁决定的?
Ross: Professor Sherman, yeah. I've a meeting with him today.
罗斯:佘曼教授,我今天要跟他开会。
Charlie: He's a pretty tough guy to impress.
查理:他是个很难去说服的人。
Ross: Yeah, well... I think I know how to dazzle him.
罗斯:嗯……我想我知道该如何唬住他。
Rachel: Oh... you're not gonna do a magic trick, are ya?
瑞秋:哦……你该不会要变魔术吧?
Ross: Tsz... No!
罗斯:啧……当然不会!
Chandler: Hey guys!
钱德勒:嘿,大伙!
Ross: Wait a minute, you guys. Oh, I wanna ask you something. I-I-I may get to speak at this paleontology convention and if I do, I'd love for you guys to come and hear me.
罗斯:大伙,等一下。哦,我想问你们一件事。我,我,我可能会在古生物学会议中演讲,而如果我能选上的话,我希望你们都能来听。
Chandler: I think I can safely say that we all have family issues, work stuff and/or are sick.
钱德勒:我想,我只能保守地说,我们全部都会有些家庭方面的问题,工作上的事情,或生病的问题。
Ross: It's in Barbados.
罗斯:在巴巴多斯。
Chandler: But you come first!
钱德勒:但你永远都是第一位的!