Conversation A
对话A
Rob: Hi, Alex. I had an interesting guest on the show this morning.
罗布:嗨,阿莱克斯。今天早上节目中我请到了一位有趣的嘉宾。
Alex: Who was it?
阿莱克斯:是谁呢?
Rob: Frank Flight. He works with drones.
罗布:弗兰克·弗莱特。他在从事无人机的工作。
Alex: Cool. Drones are amazing pieces of technology.
阿莱克斯:真酷。无人机是一项惊人的科技产物。
Rob: Have you ever flown one?
罗布:你有没有飞过无人机?
Alex: No.
阿莱克斯:没有。
Rob: I haven't, either. But I really want to fly one now.
罗布:我也没有。但是我现在真的想飞一架。
Alex: Your dream may come true, Rob.
阿莱克斯:罗布,你的梦想有可能实现。
Rob: How?
罗布:怎么说?
Alex: Well, Taylor is borrowing her uncle's drone this weekend.
阿莱克斯:泰勒这周末要借用她叔叔的无人机。
Conversation B
对话B
Alex: Hey, Taylor. You're borrowing your uncle's drone this weekend, aren't you?
阿莱克斯:嗨,泰勒。你是不是这周末要借用你叔叔的无人机?
Taylor: Yes. I already have it at home.
泰勒:是的。我已经借回来放家里了。
Alex: Great! Can Rob and I watch you fly it?
阿莱克斯:太棒了!我和罗布能看看你放飞它吗?
Taylor: Sure. You can fly it, too.
泰勒:当然。你们也可以放飞试试。
Alex: Thanks, Taylor. Let's try to land the drone on the studio roof.
阿莱克斯:谢谢,泰勒。我们试试看把无人机降落在工作室的屋顶上吧。
Taylor: No. We don't want to lose the drone. But we can use it to take some fun photos.
泰勒:不要。我们可不想把无人机给弄丢了。但是我们可以用它拍一些有趣的照片。
Alex: OK!
阿莱克斯:好的!
Conversation C
对话C
Taylor: Linda, would you like to fly a drone?
泰勒:琳达,你想放飞一架无人机吗?
Linda: Do you have one?
琳达:你有无人机吗?
Taylor: Yes, I'm borrowing my uncle's drone. Rob, Alex and I will fly it on Saturday.
泰勒:是的,我借了我叔叔的无人机。罗布,阿莱克斯和我这周六会放飞它。
Linda: I don't think that I like drones.
琳达:我想我不太喜欢无人机。
Taylor: Why not?
泰勒:为什么不喜欢?
Linda: People can spy with them.
琳达:人们可以用无人机进行窥探。
Taylor: I promise we won't do that. And we can't spy on you if you are with us.
泰勒:我发誓我不会那么做。如果你和我们在一起,我们就没办法窥探你了。
Linda: Very funny. OK, I'll join you.
琳达:你真会说笑。好吧,我加入。