Conversation A
对话A
Ben: How often do you watch movies, Alex?
本:阿莱克斯,你多久看一次电影?
Alex: I watch a lot of movies.
阿莱克斯:我看了很多电影。
Ben: Good. Let's go see a movie.
本:好的。我们一起去看场电影吧。
Alex: Sure! What movie do you want to see?
阿莱克斯:没问题!你想看什么电影?
Ben: The new Ghostbusters movie starts tonight. There's a show at 5:30.
本:新的《捉鬼敢死队》电影今晚上映。有一场在5点半。
Alex: Great. Can I invite Rob?
阿莱克斯:太好了。我能邀请罗布去吗?
Ben: Of course. Let's invite the girls, too.
本:当然。我们也邀请女孩子们吧!
Alex: That's a great idea. We can all go!
阿莱克斯:好主意。我们可以一起去!
Conversation B
对话B
Susie: Do you like rollercoasters, Linda?
苏西:你喜欢过山车吗,琳达?
Linda: Yes, I do. Rollercoasters are my favorite rides at amusement parks.
琳达:是的,我喜欢。过山车是我在游乐场里最喜欢的设施。
Susie: That's great! I am going to Adventure Park this Saturday. Do you want to come?
苏西:太好了!我这周六要去冒险岛乐园。你想一起去吗?
Linda: Sure! Thanks for inviting me, Susie!
琳达:当然!谢谢你邀请我,苏西!
Susie: You're welcome. Amusement parks are more fun with more friends.
苏西:别客气。和更多朋友一起去游乐园会更有意思。
Linda: Right. I can't wait.
琳达:没错。我都等不及了。
Conversation C
对话C
Rob: Are you a baseball fan, Ben?
罗布:本,你是一个棒球迷吗?
Ben: Yes, I love baseball.
本:是的,我喜爱棒球。
Rob: What's your favorite team?
罗布:你最喜欢的球队是哪支?
Ben: I like the Lenox College Lions. They have a great coach.
本:我喜欢诺克斯学院的雄狮队。他们有一位非常出色的教练。
Rob: I have an extra ticket to their game this Saturday. Do you want to go?
罗布:我这儿还有一张这周六他们比赛的球票。你想去吗?
Ben: Really? I'd love to go!
本:真的吗?我想去!
Rob: Great. The game is in the afternoon.
罗布:好的。这场比赛是在下午。