hi guys we're going to do a gorgeous food revolution recipe.
嗨,大家好,今天,我们带给大家的是一个超美而且具有革命意义的食谱。
food revolution is my campaign to celebrate how cool it is to cook, cook for your family, how to live a longer healthier happier life.
美食革命是我发起的一项歌颂下厨,为家人下厨以及过健康长寿幸福的生活有多酷这么一个活动
I pick 10 recipes that cover the broad spectrum,
我挑选了10款涵盖范围非常广的食谱,
that if you learn them can pretty much sort you out for the rest of your life.
你学会了这些食谱,下半辈子的一日三餐基本上就不用愁了。
and this is one of these recipes, crispy skin salmon, cooked to perfection,
其中一款就是脆皮三文鱼,煎得非常完美,
with homemade pesto, sprouting broccoli, lovely French beans, new potatoes,
再配上自制香蒜酱,花椰菜,美美的四季豆以及新土豆,
simple humble food.
超级简单的平民美食。
if you want to see any of the other recipes from the food revolution pack and the 10 recipes to save your life,
如果想了解美食革命系列的其他食谱,了解能够拯救大家的10款食谱,
click up there, or look in the information box below.
请点击那里,或者去视频下方的信息栏。
so let's see what we've got.
让我们看看我们都要准备哪些食材。
I have here, come forth, some new potatoes,
这是,过来这边,这是新土豆,
the new potatoes have been cooking for about 10 to 15 minutes,
已经煮了大约10到15分钟了,
lovely French beans, these require about 6 minutes.
美美的四季豆,这些需要煮差不多6分钟。
put those in, a little go back on top.
放进去,盖上盖子。
we've got our salmon here, four lovely pieces of salmon.
这是三文鱼,四块非常漂亮的三文鱼。
season with just a little salt.
撒少量盐调味。
I've got a nice non-stick pan, I put that on full whack, and I'm going to go into a cool pan, skin facing up.
还有一个很好的不粘锅,开大火,冷锅直接下三文鱼,带皮的一面朝上。
as that heats up it's going to render the natural fat out of the salmon.
随着温度升高,三文鱼中的天然脂肪就能够充分释放出来。
so that will start frying, then we can turn it onto the skin side.
先从另一面开始煎,一会儿再翻到带皮的这面。
and it will go super super crispy.
这样煎出来鱼皮就会超级超级脆。
so it's really crispy, delicious, and in the middle flaky and juicy.
又很脆,又好吃,中间还能保持紧致多汁的口感。
so let's get on with the pesto.
接下来我们制作香蒜酱。
first up, half a clove of garlic, I will go in with a little bit of salt, I'll smash that to a paste.
首先,准备半瓣大蒜,一点盐,捣成糊状。
in a pesto, there's always nuts.
香蒜酱一般还会放坚果。
now classically pine nuts, some people toast them off and you can lightly toast them.
经典的做法是放松子,有些人喜欢把松子先烘一下,大家也可以这么做。
I prefer to leave them raw, you're going to get a real creaminess from that.
但我个人比较喜欢直接放,这样捣出来的口感会比较柔滑。
so that's about 20-25 grams of pine nuts.
这些松子有大约20-25克。
just bash that up, go in with the basil.
捣成末,接下来放罗勒。
now what I'm going to do is I'm going to pick the lovely smaller leaves into some water,
现在把这些漂亮的小叶子放到水里,
they'll freshen up and then we'll sprinkle that on top at the very end.
还会重新焕发活力,最后把它们撒到盘子里。
bash up this basil.
罗勒捣碎。
now if you just look at the salmon over there, guys,
现在来看看我们的三文鱼,
you can see how the heat thus far has gone up about a centimetre,
现在已经熟了差不多一厘米了,
overcooked fish is a real waste of money. it's not very nice.
鱼煎得太熟等于浪费金钱,不好不好。
so just kind of getting your confidence up with those skills,
所以大家需要掌握一些技巧,才能做到心中有数
that's why I put this dish in 10 recipes to save your life.
这也是为什么我把这个食谱放在拯救大家下厨的10个食谱里来。
because the principles of pan frying, cooking fish, making vegetables taste delicious, that's what we're after.
因为我们的追求就是教大家怎样煎鱼啊,怎样让蔬菜味道更鲜美。
so let's come down here, we're going to turn it over.
现在我们来把鱼块儿翻一下。
notice there's lots of natural oils here now,
注意了,现在已经析出了很多天然的油分了,
and I can just turn the temperature down a little bit now.
现在我们把火稍微调小一点。
and I'll cook the fish all the way through on the skin side down.
然后我们翻到带皮的一面,一直到煎熟为止。
I'm going to go in sprouting broccoli.
现在放花椰菜。
they only literally need a minute.
一分钟就熟。
with the pesto, once you've got it to a nice little paste,
香蒜酱捣好以后,
I'm going to go in with the tablespoon and a half extra-virgin olive oil.
我们倒一勺半特级初榨橄榄油。
I like to put just a tiny squeeze of lemon juice, in to this pesto.
我还喜欢挤点儿柠檬汁进去。
it's not classic, you can make it smooth, or chunky.
这个算不上经典做法,放油的话会更顺滑,大家也可以不放保持爽脆的口感。
have a little taste, very nice.
我们来尝一下,非常棒。
and then about 20 grams of parmesan.
现在擦约20克干酪。
and that balance of the lemon juice, parmesan, basil, garlic, is going to be amazing.
能够平衡柠檬汁、帕尔马干酪、罗勒和大蒜的口感,超级棒。
so pesto is done.
香蒜酱就完成了。
these veggies are cooked
锅里的菜也煮好了。
if we cook the veggies in one pan, we're not making loads of washing-up.
如果蔬菜都用一个锅煮,就不用反复洗锅了。
and that's cool too.
是不是很聪明。
with the new potatoes, you can either squash them like that, or we can slice them up while they're kind of steaming and hot.
新土豆,大家可以这样拍散,也可以趁热切开。
this is the perfect time to get your pesto in there, just one spoonful is going to completely transform this whole dish.
现在就是放香蒜酱的最佳时间,只需一勺香蒜酱即可彻底改变这道菜的味道。
you dress it, sprawl those wonderful greens all over the place,
拌匀,把花椰菜摆开一点,
those lovely new potatoes, the smell it's phenomenal, let's get the salmon on, see how juicy is.
可爱的新土豆,味道超香的,我们把三文鱼也放进去,快看,汁儿是不是很丰富。
that's what we want.
这就是我们想要的效果。
absolutely gorgeous, those little basil leaves that we saved, put those in and around.
绝对华丽,刚刚留着的罗勒叶也放进去。
a little squeeze of lemon.
挤点儿柠檬。
so there's one of the 10 recipes to save your life, check out the others in the link below.
这就是10款能够救命的美食中的一款,点击下面的链接查看其它食谱。
a lovely simple everyday dish, that's delicious.
可爱而简单的日常美食,好吃。
let's get in there.
我们来尝尝吧。
you're getting this incredible crispy skin, really really good.
这个皮脆得让人难以置信,好好吃啊。
and then the pesto just tastes totally different when you make it, than when you buy it from a jar.
然后,大家买的那种罐装的香蒜酱和这种自制的香蒜酱完全没得比。
it's just none comparable.
没得比。
so there you go, until next time, lots of love.
好啦,今天的视频就到这里啦,下期再见,爱你们。