I was running a bit behind today so I thought if you guys wouldn't mind,
我今天的进度有点晚了,如果大家不介意,
I'd just like to write out my weekly thank you notes right now. Is that cool with you guys?
我们开始本周的感谢签节目,大家没问题吧?
I appreciate that. James, can I get thank you note writing music, please? Wow.
非常感谢,詹姆斯,给我点背景曲,哦哦。
Smooth James. Yep. Look at him.
祥和平静的詹姆斯,看看他。
Thank you, horseshoes, for encouraging my drunk friends to throw heavy pieces of metal in my backyard.
谢谢马蹄铁,你鼓励我的醉酒朋友扔掉我后院的厚铁片子。
That's always fun. Not dangerous.
它其实很好玩,一点都不危险。
Thank you, Cole slaw, or as I like to call you after five minutes, plate juice.
谢谢高丽菜沙拉,或者我应该叫你五分钟之后的盘子果汁。
You want some? Plate juice.
你想来点吗?盘子果汁。
Thank you, Starbucks logo, for answering the question, what if a mermaid threw up gang signs?
谢谢星巴克的logo,谢谢你回答问题,如果美人鱼吐出帮派符号怎么办?
Thank you, Huggies, for being named after the last thing you'd ever want to give a diaper.
谢谢好奇纸尿裤,你的名字和我最不愿意用的纸尿裤名字一样。
There's plate juice here.
这是盘子果汁。
Thank you, Nantucket Nectars, for being Snapples with a trust fund.
谢谢纳特其,谢谢你成为斯纳普,还有信托基金。
You knew a guy from Nantucket. What's that?
你认识一个来自楠塔基特的人,说什么?
Thank you, Yankees slugger Giancarlo Stanton, for leaving Miami for New York,
谢谢扬基队的詹卡洛·史丹顿,谢谢你离开迈阿密来到纽约,
or as that's also known, the reverse grandma.
这里也被叫作倒转的奶奶。
Oh, hey! Hey, hey! Giancarlo Stanton, from the the New York Yankees!
嘿嘿嘿,詹卡洛·史丹顿,纽约扬基队的史丹顿。
Hey, buddy. How you doing, man? How's it going? Look at that, standing ovation. They love you. Thank you.
你好吗,你好吗最近,人们起立鼓掌,他们喜欢你,非常感谢。
Oh, look at that. They love you. How are you, buddy. What's up? What are you doing? What are you doing here?
他们喜欢你,最近怎么样,最近在干嘛?
You...Well, it's my first, it's is my first year here in New York,
这是我来纽约的第一年,第一年,
so I wanted to write a little thank you note, if that's all right.
我想写一些感谢便签,如果可以的话。
You want to write a thank you note? Sure. Of course you can. Yeah. Cool. By all means, take my seat. Yeah.
你想写这个?当然,当然。当然坐我这里。
James, can I get some writing music, please?
詹姆斯,能给我来点音乐吗?
Thank you, New York, for welcoming me with open arms.
谢谢纽约,你为我敞开了怀抱。
You booed me in the past, but now it's time for you to be my boo.
你过去曾经嘘我,但是时候成为我的嘘声了。
We can take long strolls through Central Park. And maybe one day I'll even put a ring on it.
我们可以去中央公园散步,或许有一天我会和你结婚。
Oh! that's what I'm talking about right there. Giancarlo Stanton, everybody!
这正是我想说的,詹卡洛·史丹顿朋友们。