So what I've got here is a shoulder of lamb you just cut it up into inch dice like that.
我准备好了羊肩肉,需要把它切成这样的方块。
So first of all get your lamb, then let's talk about spicing it, so a nice little, small handful of picked thyme leaves,
首先准备好羊肉,接着开始调味,需要一小把精心挑选的百里香叶子,
over here we've got the chilli. I'm gonna use about a teaspoon, a flat teaspoon
这里我准备好了辣椒粉。用较平的勺子,放入一茶匙,
and then we've got cumin here as well, which has been ground, so we want about a good pinch of this
我还准备了小茴香,小茴香已经碾过了,放入一小撮,
and then this is a really interesting one, this is called sumac
这部分很有趣,这是漆树粉,
it's almost got like a kinda dried cranberry flavour to it, so a nice good two pinches of sumac in there
它就像干的蔓越莓味,在里面放入两撮漆树粉,
and then seasoning, a good pinch of sea salt and pepper.
然后加入佐料,一撮海盐和胡椒粉。
Here I've got a nice handful of pistachio nuts they're already peeled straight in there,
准备好一大把开心果,这些开心果已经剥皮,直接放进去,
so I'm gonna put the lid on and you can't just turn it on, you've got to pulse it.
然后盖上盖子,不能直接打开开关按钮,需要先搅动一下。
So look we've got the lovely coarse mince meat there, just squeeze a handful of that wonderful meat in and around that skewer.
看看呀,我们得到了粗肉馅,捏一把美味的肉按压在烤肉叉子上面。
So we're gonna get these beautiful kebabs, look at those
我们准备好了可口的羊肉串,看看这些,
and I'm going place that straight on there.
接着把羊肉串放在这里。
A big handful of picked parsley and then what I wanna do is get my mandolin cutter just finely grate a load of onions,
需要一大把择好的欧芹,用曼陀林切割刀切好一堆洋葱丝,
you want a nice pinch of salt with the onions
把一撮盐放进洋葱中,
and then the juice of half a lemon and I want you to pinch these together with your hands to really massage that salt and lemon juice in.
然后挤入半个柠檬汁,接着用手揉捏一下,让盐和柠檬汁可以充分得到吸收。
Let's turn this over and then salad lovely crunchy cos, remain, I've got rocket here, mint
把羊肉串翻过来,然后做蔬菜沙拉,在碗里放上脆嫩的莴苣、剩下的菜叶,我准备了芝麻菜、薄荷,
little bit of olive oil, just a tiny bit, bit of lemon juice, toss that up.
一点点橄榄油,一点点就够了,一点柠檬汁,用手混合一下。
Okay right, let's plate these little babies up, we're gonna get our nice flatbreads
好了,我们把这些小蔬菜们包裹起来吧,需要准备一个面饼,
and then I got my lovely salad leaves and then we get our lovely hot kebabs.
准备好了美味的沙拉蔬菜叶,还有可口的热羊肉串。
What we do now is we have a little bit of chilli
现在需要做的是加入一点辣椒粉,
and we just put that over the top, a little sprinkle of extra cumin as well
洒在上面,再撒一点小茴香粉,
a little sprinkle of that sumac, which has got such a fantastic sour flavour
一点漆树粉,这样就会有一种独特的酸味,
an extra bit of salt in there and then thyme.
再加入一点盐和百里香。
Little bit of extra olive oil and just break it up with your fingers like that
还有一点橄榄油,接着用手像这样撕碎羊肉串,
and almost dress it in and on this little bread, a nice little spoon of yoghurt
然后用手在小面饼上装饰一下,在上面加入一小匙酸奶,
and then fold this little mama up, pack it together
接着把小面饼折起来,卷好,
really squeeze it nice and tight and you've got something you can put in a bit of paper
把它包裹的又好看又紧,你可以用纸把它包裹起来,
that's just yours, no-one elses, just mine, thanks very much.
这就是你的了,不是别人的,就是我的,真好。
Oh, my God, I'm telling you, you've gotta try that.
天啊,真美味。你一定要尝尝这个。