After that, Paul was reaching out to me constantly, always in communication about my next shoot.
那之后,保罗就不断联系我,每次都打着聊接下来的拍摄事宜的旗号。
But I wouldn't officially be booked until a few days before the actual shoot.
然而,要到正式拍摄的几天前才会真正确定邀约的。
It made me feel that if I cut off communication with him, I wouldn't be booked again.
所以就让我觉得,如果我终止了跟他的沟通,我可能就再也收不到邀约了。
Paul's texting increased, telling me how excited he was to see me,
保罗越来越频繁地跟我发信息,说看到我他有多兴奋,
that he wanted me to change in front of him so he could see my naked body getting into his clothes.
还说希望我能当着他的面换衣服,这样他就能看到我一丝不挂地穿上他设计的服装了。
He asked if I thought of him when I was posing sexy on set.
还问我在台上摆出性感的造型的时候有没有想他。
What happened after you stopped working with Guess in 2011?
2011年你终止与Guess的合作之后发展得怎么样?
I went on to be extremely successful because of my Sports Illustrated cover.
因为拍了《体育画报》的封面,我的事业可以说无比顺利。
Guess Jeans reached out to my agency and offered me their campaign again in 2012.
2012年,Guess牛仔系列找到了我的工作室,想请我拍他们的活动。
They offered me $400,000, which at the time was their highest-paying offer ever.
开价40万美元,那已经是他们有史以来开出的最高价了。
But as we got closer to the shoot date, Paul began texting that he would make sure to be on set.
然而,随着拍摄时间的临近,保罗开始发信息给我说他当天一定会到场。
He told me that I wasn't allowed to bring my boyfriend.
还说我不可以带我男友。
I just couldn't do it. I refused the campaign. I couldn't accept the money.
我接受不了,就拒绝参加那次活动。那个钱我也不能收。
I walked away about a week before the shoot was scheduled.
离拍摄还有一周的时候我走了。
On a shoot, is it clear how you can report abuse?
拍摄的时后,你是否明显可以举报这种滥用职权的行为呢?
You have no idea who to tell.
这事儿你不知道该跟谁说。
And you're constantly told about the models who are O.K. with this behavior and how successful they are.
而且你经常会被告知有哪些模特能够接受这种做法,她们有多成功。
So you're pressured to be O.K. with it.
所以你也就被迫接受这种行为了。
Some harassers in fashion have defended themselves by saying that the lines are blurred when you're shooting a sexy photo.
这个圈子里有些骚扰者会说拍摄性感照片时骚扰和非骚扰的界限是很模糊的来给自己洗白。
Honestly, fashion is not any different from any industry.
老实说,时尚圈和其他任何行业其实没什么两样。
When I come on set, I'm very professional.
一上场,我就会变得很专业。
Everyone around me is very professional.
我身边的每个人都非常专业。
Not even stylists touch my body without my consent.
没有我的同意,造型师也不会碰到我的身体。
They ask me before they do.
即便是要触碰,他们也会给我打招呼。
Nobody has a right over my body just because they view me as sexy or a sex icon.
谁也没有资格仅仅因为觉得我性感或觉得我是性的象征就要支配我的身体。
That doesn't mean they're allowed to ever touch my body.
那些感觉并不意味着他们就被允许触碰我。
I'm not thinking of any man while I'm on a shoot.
拍摄时我不会想任何人。
The reason I'm there and the reason I'm feeling sexy is because I'm empowering myself.
我之所以会去拍,之所以感觉很性感是因为我让我自己呈现出那一面的。
This is my body and my workplace.
那是我的身体,是我工作的地方。
I am just doing my job.
再怎么性感我也只是在尽我工作的职责。