Kathy came back in the room with tonight's dinner, Italian pasta with chicken.
凯西拿着晚餐回到房间,晚餐是鸡肉意大利面。
As we ate, I told Kathy about Anne and her missing sister.
吃饭时,我告诉凯西安妮和她失踪姐姐的事。
"A strange man came to Sarah and Bill Salas's apartment building two days ago, forced them both into a car, and took them away," I explained.
“两天前,一个奇怪的男人来到萨拉和比尔的公寓大楼,把他们压上车,将他们带走了,”我解释到。
"Today, the man let Bill go and told him to get a half a million dollars, or he would kill Sarah. "
“今天,那个男人放走了比尔,让他准备五十万美元,否则就要杀了萨拉。”
"And how did you get mixed up in all this?" Kathy asked.
“你怎么惨和进来的?”凯西问。
"Sarah's sister Anne is my student at USC. She asked me to lend her a hand, and I said Yes."
“萨拉的妹妹安妮是我在USC的学生。她让我帮她,我同意了。”
"So who do you think the kidnappers could be?" she asked.
所以你觉得绑架的人是谁?”她问。
"Well, Bill and Anne gave me the names of two ex-employees of Pardo Computers. I am going to see one of them tonight."
“比尔和安妮给了我帕尔多电脑公司两名前员工的名字。我准备今晚去其中一个人那去看看。”
"Where does this person work?" Kathy asked.
“这个人在哪工作?”凯西问道。
"He now works at a strip club near the airport."
“他现在在机场附近的一家脱衣舞夜总会工作。”