Welcome back to the Trump News Network, the only network where you can't turn down the volume
欢迎回到小特新闻电台,这是唯一一个你无法调低音量的电台,
no matter how hard you try. Let's get to tonight's top story.
不管你怎么尝试,来看看今晚的大新闻。
My former aide Omarosa's new tell-all memoir came out today,
我的前助理奥玛罗莎推出了她的回忆录,
and you shouldn't believe a single word of it. It's fake. It's phony.
你一个字也不要信,全是假的,全是假的。
And worst of all, it's a book. Can you believe it? Omarosa calls me a racist and a misogynist.
最可怕的是,这是一本书,你能相信吗?奥玛罗莎称我为种族主义者,和厌恶女人的人。
But that is ridiculous. I am not a racist! My cabinet is full of African-Americans.
这太荒唐了,我不是种族主义者,我的内阁成员都是非洲裔美国人。
There's Ben Carson...Anyway. Kellyanne Conway already addressed this issue perfectly.
我们有本·卡森,不管如何吧,凯利安妮·康威已经完美解答了这个问题。
Roll the clip. Omarosa was the most prominent high-level African-American serving in the West Wing on President Trump's staff.
看看视频,奥玛罗莎是白宫最受瞩目,也是高级别非洲裔美国员工。
Who now is that person? African-American? Yes. Uh, you, We have Ja'Ron, who's done a fabulous job and very involved.
现在谁是那个人?非洲裔美国人?加伦,他的表现非常棒,非常好,他非常投入。
Yeah, we have Ja'Ron. Everyone knows who Ja'Ron is. He's so involved,
我们有加伦,所有人都知道加伦,他非常投入。
I even know his full name. It's Ja'Ron...James.
我甚至知道他的全名,那就是加伦·詹姆斯。
That's right. Ja'Ron James. I know it sounds like LeBron James.
没错,加伦·詹姆斯,我知道这听起来像勒布朗·詹姆斯。
But Ja'Ron is way better, and he's gonna fit in great with our newest hire, Jarmelo Anthony.
但加伦听起来更好,他一定可以很好地与新来的员工融洽相处,他就是卡梅隆·安东尼。
Look, folks, what I'm saying is that wacky Omarosa is a total liar.
朋友们,我想说的是奥玛罗莎是个骗子。
I mean, in her book, she says she once walked in on me eating paper.
在她的书中,她说她无意间看到我吃纸。
I have never eaten paper. Unless you count when the receipt was stuck to my Big Mac.
我从来不吃纸,除非你把夹在我巨无霸里面的收据也算上。
She also says I have a tanning bed in the White House. Of course I do!
她说我在白宫有一个日晒床,我当然有。
What am I supposed to sleep on, a tanning futon? I'm the President.
那我应该睡在哪里?日晒蒲团吗?我是总统啊。
And now Omarosa says she has secret recordings of me. But two can play at that game.
现在,奥玛罗莎说她有我的对话录音,但一报还一报。
Because I've been secretly recording things, too. I even taped a recent meeting I had with Vladimir Putin.
因为我也有秘密录音,我甚至录了一段我和普京的秘密会谈。
I hid my phone right under the table. Listen to this.
我把手机藏在了桌子底下,来听听。
That was Putin. That was Putin.
这是普京,这是普京。
That one was me.
这应该是我。
That's a D.T. original right there.
这是震颤性谵妄。
All right. Those are mostly me. All right, look, anyway, maybe I should have put the phone above the table.
没错,多数都是关于我的,不管如何,我应该把手机放在桌子上。
What can I say? It's very hard to digest paper. Space Force!
我能说什么?纸张很难吸收,太空部队!
Everyone loves the Space Force. Everyone's talking about how much they love it.
所有人都喜欢太空部队,人们都在谈论有多爱它。
And it will be up and running by 2020. It's taking longer than expected. But that's totally normal.
我们将于2020年之前进行部署,这可能比预期的要长,但这些很正常。
Plenty of presidents my age have trouble getting their rockets up.
许多我这岁数的总统没法让火箭上天。
In entertainment news, Crazy Rich Asians hit theaters this week. It is getting fantastic reviews.
来看看娱乐新闻,《摘金奇缘》将于本周上映,好评如潮啊。
Fantastic. I'm very excited about this movie. In fact, I went ahead and made a sequel with my family,
太棒了,我也感到兴奋,事实上我抢先了一步,我和家人制作了一个续集。
Rich Crazy Caucasians. In collusion, I mean, in conclusion...
名字叫做《白种人奇缘》,勾结,我的意思是总结一下,
My star might be removed from the Hollywood Walk of Fame. You'd think I'd be sad, but I'm actually glad
我的名字或将移除好莱坞星光大道,你一定认为我很难过,但我其实很高兴,
because it involves the two things I hate more than anything, Hollywood and walking.
因为它有两个我特别讨厌的事情,一个是好莱坞,另一个是走路。
Oh, it looks like some more breaking news is coming in.
看来有更多大新闻了。
This is the Trump News Network. We'll be right back.
这是小特新闻频道,我们马上回来。