ellenshop.com. That makes sense. That's our website.
ellenshop.com.是说得通的 是我们的网址
That's our normal name.
是我们很正常的名字
Turns out there are a lot of weird domain names out there, and we're going to see if we can pick them out.
我发现有很多很奇怪的域名 来看看我们能不能鉴别出来
It's a new game we're calling domain or insane.
这是个新游戏 叫做“域名还是胡扯”
All right, everybody has their paddles. Here's how the game works.
好 大家都拿到自己的表态板了 游戏是这么玩的
We're going to show a website address, and then we're going to have to guess if it's a real doname--domain name or an insane made up one.
我们会给大家看网址 然后大家猜它是真的网址还是瞎编的
Here is the first one. hairyplumberpics.com
这是第一个 hairyplumberpics.com
I don't know. Something about it makes me think it might be real.
我不知道 某种感觉告诉我它是真的
All right. Here's the next one. oldmanshaven.com.
好 下一个 oldmanshaven.com.
All right, I'll say yes. Wow. Old Man's Haven.
好 我觉得是真的 哇哦 老人避难所
Did anyone else see what I saw? Old man shaving.
有人跟我想的一样吗 老人剃毛
I thought it was just videos of old men. People are into weird things. I don't care.
我还以为都是些老人的视频 人们做着奇怪的事 无所谓
I don't wanna-- just a whole bunch of old men shaving.
我不想 就是一堆老人在剃毛
All right. Here's the next one. whorepresents.com
好 下一个 whorepresents.com
Look, whores need presents too. I'll say it's real.
看 妓女也需要礼物的 我觉得是真的
Oh, Who Represents. See what's happening?
哦 谁代表 看到了吗
Who Represents, not whore presents.
谁代表 不是妓女礼物
You're all trying to fool me. All right. Let's see the next one. donthurtyourbutt.com
你们都想骗我 好 来看下一个 donthurtyourbutt.com
I'm trying to figure out what that really says.
我在想这该怎么断句
All right. I'm gonna say it's insane. Yeah.
好 我觉得是胡扯的 对了
donthurtyourbutt.com All right, let's see the last one. Penis land.
donthurtyourbutt.com 好 来看最后一个 老二土地
Well, I think-- I don't know.
我觉得 说不上来
Pen Island. Not penis island. Not penis land.
钢笔岛 不是老二岛 不是老二土地
Nope, that's how you play domain or insane.
不对 “域名还是胡扯”就是这么玩的
Tune in next time. We play Facebook profile or Russian hacker.
继续收看哦 我们要玩“脸书简介还是俄罗斯黑客”